OSR is open to the public

90 Human Warrior
I know you're asking, what is OSR, OSR = Old School Raiding. This is purely for Pre-Current XP content raids. We all have achievements, rep, and so forth we want in the old raids, and it's nice to say "Hope on trade and find people"

Trade has lost a lot of people, and I am not going to point fingers, but trade does have limitations in both zones it covers, and because of the massive chats held on it, it makes it hard to find people sometimes because they've left trade.

All I am doing is creating a private channel where if you want to find a raid for Old School instance which is a RAID. You hop on it, watch the chat, and you can post what you what you're looking for raid wise. Just to be clear, I am not providing vent or forums for this, at this time, this is something people raiding using the channel will have to provide. I wish you all who use this channel good luck, and good hunting.

Cheers,

Pack
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Death Knight
I saw the name of this thread and was like... what? then I was loke, oh.. /sigh of relief ok :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/19/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Russellhantz
I saw the name of this thread and was like... what? then I was loke, oh.. /sigh of relief ok :D

I did the exact same thing, you qt
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Death Knight
06/25/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Acaldraa

Oo people still say 'qt'? can't that terrible fad die hard like bowflexing or "challenger" being the primary insult?

on another note, how you been brohon? Been a while, you carrying Poupee over here and shtuff?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/25/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Russellhantz

Oo people still say 'qt'? can't that terrible fad die hard like bowflexing or "challenger" being the primary insult?

on another note, how you been brohon? Been a while, you carrying Poupee over here and shtuff?

Yeah I use "qt" on occasion, not too much though.

I've been doing alright. Been getting into rbgs as of late. Main issue is it's harder once you get above 1750ish to get pugs that don't end up in lossing rating. Shopping around for a summer rbg team.
oh and yea, Poupee's being carried on a nightly basis. He always seems to be having issues with the valks?
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Death Knight
for me when it comes to pushing rating in pugs, you have to be willing to pass on people for composition sake even if it means not running that night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]