The Who's Your Daddy PVP Event

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Warrior
So originally Azeroths Resistance was gonna have an event where the regular members faced off against the officers & leaders of AR on Father's Day. Well.... someone leaked that information to the other alliance guilds on the server so that didn't go as planned. Instead I intentionally made sure Jaliya & Edninjutsu knew about it. Sorry Koord you missed out on this one. As soon as we started Jaliya ran like hell..... (unforunately we didn't target her directly... i was personally on Ed). I should apologize to Encho & Dotnya as I totally screwed up there strategy (I've been in too many RBGs playing with them) although I did compliment Killer Instincts to my credit. It was a fun 30 minute battle... both sides had the upper hand at one point.

Thanks for coming out & making this PVP event fun. Sorry we trapped a majority of ya & I hope everyone had a Happy Father's Day!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAofDZNYoU8&feature=g-all-u
90 Worgen Hunter
I give Killer Instincts a lot of credit, as they are the only ones who joined in the fray and didn't run.

Well played by all, and see you next fake holiday! :D

Cheers
~Sabriye
90 Gnome Priest
im prolly gonna jynx it right here but im surprised no one is trolling this yet...
86 Human Paladin
Yeah you're all awesome keep telling yourselves that... Kill Jaliya.. Shes red. Kill her.. LOL
you know what i did on father's day?
celebrate with my dad
90 Human Hunter
^
90 Night Elf Warrior
yea Peenqi you jinxed it...... & I also spent the day with my dad complaining mostly about how dad's don't get enough on Father's Day.... while doing yard work >.< .
90 Worgen Hunter
you know what i did on father's day?
celebrate with my dad

You know, and understand this is a highly dangerous idea right here, but it's possible to balance both real life AND WoW! So since it's possible to do that, I say it's also possible that people enjoyed the day with their fathers, and were able to still sit down and enjoy their game.

Although, if you're really going to show affection and just how much you care about your dad only one day a year, then you really need to rethink your priorities and get your head on straight. Because for all you know, it may be the last day you spend with them.

~Sabriye
Edited by Sabriye on 6/19/2012 10:46 PM PDT
90 Gnome Priest
^ didnt take all day long to stomp you guys out in the arena...i was able to spend the whole day with my dad AND come wipe the floor with u guys...i know, like sab said, its dangerous but danger is my middle name baby.

if u cant barance you rack discaprine
Edited by Peenqi on 6/19/2012 10:52 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
That looked pretty fun, but too bad hordies didn't get a chance to join. I can't even remember what I did on fathers day...
90 Gnome Priest
i think if hordies would have joined in it would have been even more heated and prolly would have gotten a lil out of hand just because of the lack of the available communication.
there was talk of all of us alliance putting our differences aside and playing nice for a bit to go for our bear mounts tho lol.
You know, and understand this is a highly dangerous idea right here, but it's possible to balance both real life AND WoW! So since it's possible to do that, I say it's also possible that people enjoyed the day with their fathers, and were able to still sit down and enjoy their game.

Although, if you're really going to show affection and just how much you care about your dad only one day a year, then you really need to rethink your priorities and get your head on straight. Because for all you know, it may be the last day you spend with them.

~Sabriye

sounds like you hate me :(
86 Human Paladin
06/20/2012 01:09 AMPosted by Generousx
sounds like you hate me :(

you're not the only one...
85 Undead Warlock
Looks like these 2 unknown guilds are shooting to be be the new DI of gorefiend. Who is it gonna be ? i'm on the edge of my seat. No wait, i'm on the edge of my toilet seat.
06/20/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Dochaelian
Looks like these 2 unknown guilds are shooting to be be the new DI of gorefiend. Who is it gonna be ? i'm on the edge of my seat. No wait, i'm on the edge of my toilet seat.

get the popcorn. inc !@#$storm lol
90 Night Elf Warrior
Nope just decided to have some fun & get a little revenge on several alliance trolls while were at it. Next time we'll try to include the hordies.... i think it would be fun to see guilds like Vex & Omen come out... It would be interesting that's for sure. It was just nice to give old Gurubashi Arena some action. Such a barren area these days... hell I only had competition for that gurubashi trinket like 4 times out of 12 & two of those times were fellow guild members >.< .

I'm glad everyone had some fun though.
86 Human Paladin
AR vs BFFC in wargames? up for the challenge?
90 Worgen Hunter
06/20/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Jaliya
AR vs BFFC in wargames? up for the challenge?

So you can bring up a fake bet again?

No thanks.

~Sabriye
86 Human Paladin
Is that your only excuse? : \
85 Undead Warlock
Such a lovely wedding btw
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]