The Who's Your Daddy PVP Event

(Locked)

85 Undead Warlock
you would be surprised as to what i have learned just from facing people from bestfriendsforeverclub lol..

im sorry if my logic makes no sense to you. Maybe if you actually 1 v 1 someone and didn't have to "cheat" so to speak you would learn a thing or two too.
lol what are you talkin about? These goofs do dont fight fair. Any 1v1 situation turns into 3 on 1 but then when the numbers even out they turn and run. lol

Oh and i learned that thier dk's like to go from anti magic shell to anti magic zone . anti magic shell to anti magic zone lol.
Edited by Dochaelian on 7/8/2012 11:23 AM PDT
90 Human Rogue
This thing has really made it to 11 pages?

What in the actual fuck.
90 Human Death Knight
you would be surprised as to what i have learned just from facing people from bestfriendsforeverclub lol..

im sorry if my logic makes no sense to you. Maybe if you actually 1 v 1 someone and didn't have to "cheat" so to speak you would learn a thing or two too.
lol what are you talkin about? These goofs do dont fight fair. Any 1v1 situation turns into 3 on 1 but then when the numbers even out they turn and run. lol

Oh and i learned that thier dk's like to go from anti magic shell to anti magic zone . anti magic shell to anti magic zone lol.
. Which DK is that because I go hard and strictly one on one, like my sex life. Btw I'm leveling Corr so feel free to gank.
90 Human Hunter

I love you babykins.
85 Undead Warlock

. Which DK is that because I go hard and strictly one on one, like my sex life. Btw I'm leveling Corr so feel free to gank.
Ednin and another one i dont remember the name . But, he's the master, anti magic shell anti magic zone anti magic shell anti magic zone . I havent seen you since before the last time i quit if i remember correctly. nothing wrong with priests btw. Shadow's pretty fun to play give it a try. You get evrything in one tree and it's way better than any of the warlock trees.
natural instinct, fight or flight, derp to a herp
then again it sounds more like a l2p problem
90 Night Elf Warrior
This thing has really made it to 11 pages?

What in the actual fuck.

@_@ it is SOOOOOO wierd right?

* Quick note... this is the longest thread the Gorefiend forums have ever had by far. Literally 8 pages was the 2nd highest. Not bragging about it... just figured you'd wanna know this will probably never happen again*
Edited by Vetwar on 7/9/2012 11:56 AM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
07/08/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Vetwar
this is the longest thread the Gorefiend forums have ever had by far.
Not
90 Night Elf Warrior
LOL it is... did a quick scroll of the pages to be sure.... Nearest post is 9 pages long.
90 Human Death Knight
That's because posts get deleted. Back in the day there were work threads that would pass 10 pages every work day. Doch's been here since vanilla hence his rebuttal.
90 Night Elf Warrior
07/09/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Dkvaluemenu
That's because posts get deleted. Back in the day there were work threads that would pass 10 pages every work day. Doch's been here since vanilla hence his rebuttal.

Fine I'll update my comment... longest post in about 18 months to 2 years (give or take). Thanks for the info.
85 Undead Warlock
07/09/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Vetwar
Fine I'll update my comment... longest post in about 18 months to 2 years (give or take).
That's what you should have said in the 1st place.
90 Human Rogue
Welcome to when this place was actually worth anything:

http://wowarchive.yg.com/board.html?forumId=11223&sid=1
90 Human Mage
Welcome to when this place was actually worth anything:

http://wowarchive.yg.com/board.html?forumId=11223&sid=1

^^ Check out all of those old wow players. Good times.

Good find...... I actually found some of my old post. MEMORIES lalalalalalala
Edited by Hollyforest on 7/10/2012 6:01 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
i think you're all stupid

~CommanderArenaMasterExS6GladiatorGuildLeaderofBFFC Holywarriors

amidoinitrite?
hi

~Waggle
90 Human Paladin
hey whats up?

nothing really just yolo
how about you

~Waggle
90 Human Paladin
chillin at 3 in the morning yo...lo
DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE OMG

i really didn't can you explain

~Waggle
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]