The Who's Your Daddy PVP Event

(Locked)

85 Undead Warlock
BFFC is good at running away though. i'll give em that.
Edited by Dochaelian on 6/25/2012 2:55 PM PDT
90 Gnome Priest
^
90 Tauren Druid
Vex

You're right, clicking probably got you that 1600 rating I shouldn't criticize anything.. =(

Sure we can go ahead and assume I don't PvP because why not but, lets be honest, your statement made literally no sense what so ever.. Maybe I should I go show the video to a few glads who I raid with so they can tell you how much their eyes were bleeding from how terrible it was, let alone how he missed several GCDs because he didn't actually click the button or was spam clicking things that were on CD.

Please, do show me. Like I said, your statements don't hold any water. I'd love to hear their points and not yours. Thanks for staying on our forums by the way, but learn to read first. Thanks.

Also, "You're right, clicking probably got you that 1600 rating I shouldn't criticize anything.. =(". "Sure we can go ahead and assume I don't PvP because why not" literally you wrote that right after that statement about assuming I click. I mean, do you not read what you preach?

I'm going to make an extremely bold statement that I'd be surprised if anyone can refute.

Everyone who clicks is bad. No matter how good you are at this game or how fast your mouse is (I don't care if you're a 2400 gladiator), you would be better if you didn't click.
90 Worgen Hunter

Please, do show me. Like I said, your statements don't hold any water. I'd love to hear their points and not yours. Thanks for staying on our forums by the way, but learn to read first. Thanks.

Also, "You're right, clicking probably got you that 1600 rating I shouldn't criticize anything.. =(". "Sure we can go ahead and assume I don't PvP because why not" literally you wrote that right after that statement about assuming I click. I mean, do you not read what you preach?

I'm going to make an extremely bold statement that I'd be surprised if anyone can refute.

Everyone who clicks is bad. No matter how good you are at this game or how fast your mouse is (I don't care if you're a 2400 gladiator), you would be better if you didn't click.

Are you speaking in a PvE or PvP setting?
90 Dwarf Shaman

Are you speaking in a PvE or PvP setting?

Regardless. Clicking = Bad.
90 Troll Druid

The things that I included in the post about him missing tons of gcds and spam clicking !@#$ on cd were actually what they were saying between saying their eyes were bleeding, among other things. I actually only showed them the video to help explain what I had to deal with before leaving, to which simply turned into them feeling sorry for anyone left.

You didn't catch the sarcasm? (inb4 text doesn't show emotion, because if you didn't catch that I was simply bashing on you well..)

1600 as a lock is pretty impressive this season, because every face roll comp isn't shaman lock X or anything. Stay small.

It truly amazes me how there's alot of discrediting in this thread but yet your keeping it front & center on the Gorefiend page.

It isn't hard to keep something on the top of this server's forums.. it literally takes a post a post one a week and it won't leave the front page.

Peenqi obviously drinks alot of coffee hence the fast clicking.

His clicking isn't even fast considering the fact the video is being sped up.

Trinkit has mastered astro projection & mysteriously haunts gorefiend hence him actually having a reason to care about Gorefiend forums rather than just troll like everyone suspects (thanks for finally easing out of the other thread btw bud. I fully understand your initial skepticism :)). None of it matters though as long as you had fun.

I, believe it or not, still have a character or two on this server that I just haven't taken the time to pay to transfer off.. now I could post on them but it's just a hassle to click back and forth, not to mention people know this name better than my others.

Backing out on what thread is my question.. I glance over the forums now and again, if I missed something to bash on you about don't worry I'll get to it, pal.

Clicking isn't bad gaiz you can totally do it in pve and be good! You just gotta wait for 25% nerfs. While in pvp you can be a master healer by tunneling your action bar and never missing a key! oh wait
85 Undead Warlock

1600 as a lock is pretty impressive this season, because every face roll comp isn't shaman lock X or anything. Stay small.

Haha, because I'm playing RLS or any arena comp with a Shaman. It's like you literally don't put any thought into whatever you say. You really are that clueless, huh...
Edited by Biology on 6/25/2012 5:16 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
this sounds kind of moronish.
90 Night Elf Warrior

The things that I included in the post about him missing tons of gcds and spam clicking !@#$ on cd were actually what they were saying between saying their eyes were bleeding, among other things. I actually only showed them the video to help explain what I had to deal with before leaving, to which simply turned into them feeling sorry for anyone left.

You didn't catch the sarcasm? (inb4 text doesn't show emotion, because if you didn't catch that I was simply bashing on you well..)

It truly amazes me how there's alot of discrediting in this thread but yet your keeping it front & center on the Gorefiend page.

It isn't hard to keep something on the top of this server's forums.. it literally takes a post a post one a week and it won't leave the front page.

Peenqi obviously drinks alot of coffee hence the fast clicking.

His clicking isn't even fast considering the fact the video is being sped up.

Trinkit has mastered astro projection & mysteriously haunts gorefiend hence him actually having a reason to care about Gorefiend forums rather than just troll like everyone suspects (thanks for finally easing out of the other thread btw bud. I fully understand your initial skepticism :)). None of it matters though as long as you had fun.

I, believe it or not, still have a character or two on this server that I just haven't taken the time to pay to transfer off.. now I could post on them but it's just a hassle to click back and forth, not to mention people know this name better than my others.

Backing out on what thread is my question.. I glance over the forums now and again, if I missed something to bash on you about don't worry I'll get to it, pal.

Clicking isn't bad gaiz you can totally do it in pve and be good! You just gotta wait for 25% nerfs. While in pvp you can be a master healer by tunneling your action bar and never missing a key! oh wait

You really don't know how to take a joke do ya? Obviously half of what i said previously was intended just to point out the OBVIOUS silliness this topic has turned into instead of the actual FUN everyone had that attended. I frankly do not care about your characters on Gorefiend just poking fun that for a man on the #1 US server... you seem to still care about Gorefiend enough to check the forums, keep in touch.... hell you coming to the barbecue next month? Bring your own booze if you are... just saying...

Also if your just looking to make fun of me & have to search for which topic in the forums to do so you really don't have to go far.... I think I've only commented on MAYBE 12 overall.... all in the last 2 months. You really need to learn to take a joke bud before you have a heart attack or something...heh have fun.
90 Gnome Priest
the popularity of this thread amazes me...
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
06/25/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Dochaelian

Disprove it.
90 Troll Druid
06/25/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Vetwar
I frankly do not care about your characters on Gorefiend just poking fun that for a man on the #1 US server... you seem to still care about Gorefiend enough to check the forums, keep in touch...

Believe it or not.. clearing DS and FL in 2hrs a week leaves you with free time so now and again I poke through things on a server I still have toons on. You were clearly curious as to why I was even still around the forums, hence why I noted my other toons on the server.. so in reality you did care a little bit about them, whether intentional or not.

06/25/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Strat

Disprove it.
86 Human Paladin
Hey hey hey guys... http://www.scifilists.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/its-a-tarp-719413.jpg
85 Undead Warlock
06/25/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Strat
Disprove it.
In todays game it's more of the class that you select, and the gear that you have.
Edited by Dochaelian on 6/26/2012 2:16 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
06/25/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Peenqi
the popularity of this thread amazes me...

Requesting for sticky.
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
06/26/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Dochaelian
Disprove it.
In todays game it's more of the class that you select, and the gear that you have.

This answer was 'moronish'. Class balance and gear has zero relevance in how good you are as a player, all it does is try to mask it.

It definitely doesn't disprove my theory that you would be better at this game if you didn't click.
90 Worgen Hunter
06/26/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Strat

This answer was 'moronish'. Class balance and gear has zero relevance in how good you are as a player, all it does is try to mask it.

It definitely doesn't disprove my theory that you would be better at this game if you didn't click.

It doesn't prove it either.
10 Tauren Paladin
-No one likes AR but themselves
-narcissistic attitude
-peenqi clicks -> assume everyone in AR clicks because they can't get past 1600
-has srs website for recruitment =/= casual guild lolwat
-hides behind numbers and goody two shoes post
-stick to pve
-jk can't even complete full normal clear without help from other heroic guilds
-hates axis lol
-AR is dieing
-can't complete full normal because of lack of people to raid with
-jk largest guild on server
-full of bads
85 Undead Warlock
-No one likes [insert guild name here] but themselves
-narcissistic attitude
-[insert character name from said guild here] clicks -> assume everyone in AR clicks because they can't get past 1600
-most srs guilds start as casual, werd
-guild apparently helps each other out and hosts community events
-mainly attempts pve, but trys pvp unlike most pve guilds. Good on you.
-jk can't even complete full normal clear without help from other heroic guilds like most starting guilds.
-hates [insert guild name here] lol
-[insert realm name here] is dieing
-can't complete full normal because of lack of people to raid with just like most guilds now
-jk largest guild on server, dats coo
-full of [insert personal repuation]

FTFY
85 Night Elf Druid
wow.... i really thought a 2200 warlock such as yourself would have the balls to troll from your main :(
-No one likes AR but themselves
-narcissistic attitude
-peenqi clicks -> assume everyone in AR clicks because they can't get past 1600
-has srs website for recruitment =/= casual guild lolwat
-hides behind numbers and goody two shoes post
-stick to pve
-jk can't even complete full normal clear without help from other heroic guilds
-hates axis lol
-AR is dieing
-can't complete full normal because of lack of people to raid with
-jk largest guild on server
-full of bads
Edited by Ninjèr on 6/27/2012 9:48 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]