The Who's Your Daddy PVP Event

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
06/25/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Dochaelian
BFFC is good at running away though. i'll give em that.

^ This Guy... the one who leaves Tol Barad TWICE so he doesn't have to die by us...
85 Undead Warlock
06/29/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Skillowns
^ This Guy... the one who leaves Tol Barad TWICE so he doesn't have to die by us...

leaves Tol Barad TWICE so he doesn't have to die by us...

so he doesn't have to die by us...

die by us...

us...

A warlock fighting not only a rogue, but a paladin as well? Did you honestly expect him to stay?
90 Human Paladin
it was me and a shadow priest... the shadow priest is in horrible gear, please stick to posting when you know the facts biology.
85 Undead Warlock
Says the kid who leave his Tol Barad party so he can reenter at the gates. Garrote is scary guys.

Hmm, which one of you can use Garrote?
Facts are hard to stick to when shadow priests start to Garrote people, sorz xoxoxox
Edited by Biology on 6/29/2012 2:27 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Warrior
This also makes you sound like an elitist tool, but maybe you were going for that. So if you were I recommend you should start adding hash tags and YOLO for super effective critical strikes IMHO.[/quote]

He says all this because he's Batman.... literally his toon name on the server. AGAIN I challenged you stating I would prove I was that character... you don't wanna risk having yourself exposed. YOU DO sound like an elitist tool & YOU ARE a coward hiding behind your sniping. If you wanna actually ... ya know... step up to the plate & try to prove i'm a fraud send Vetwar a friend request otherwise !@#$. Also for all I know you just found a random character that matched the achievements you claim to have, on a different server, with a completely different toon name (I'm throwing the same BS you threw at me). Got a guild website with photos you can show me (ya know like I provided upon request) so I can disregard that as well?

I'll do ya one better... I still can log into my old guild website & it registers me as a registered member of that guild still. Can ya provide that as well?

One LAST THING... there are more than a dozen kill photos involving me on that website if you actually bothered to look & unless your a british educated individual your understanding of actual english stinks just like everyone else.
Edited by Vetwar on 6/29/2012 2:29 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
See post #108
90 Human Paladin
06/29/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Biology
Says the kid who leave his Tol Barad party so he can reenter at the gates. Garrote is scary guys.

Facts are hard to stick to when shadow priests start to Garrote people, sorz xoxoxox

Seeing as that was a WHOLE different TB game, i'm talking about today.
90 Human Priest
06/29/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Skillowns

This.
06/29/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Biology
A warlock fighting not only a rogue, but a paladin as well? Did you honestly expect him to stay?

Jaliya and Ed fighting against AR. Did you guys honestly expect them to stay?
85 Undead Warlock
06/29/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Skillowns

Both you and Draktara quoted from the exact same text with extremely similar situations. It would have been beneficial for both of us if you had mentioned that in the first place. Please elaborate first so I don't have to make assumptions. Also, regardless of gear, priests can still silence, fear, and cast fearward while wearing completely nothing. I don't see your point in trying to call him out for running away while you 2v1'd him and justifying it by saying she had crap gear.

06/29/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Generousx
Jaliya and Ed fighting against AR. Did you guys honestly expect them to stay?

The only exception is that Jaliya and Ed would have known what they were getting into, but Doch's incident was completely situational to randomly meeting them in TB.
85 Undead Warlock
06/29/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Skillowns
the shadow priest is in horrible gear,
Your shadow priests problem isnt his gear. btw
90 Human Priest
06/29/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Dochaelian
the shadow priest is in horrible gear,

I'm pretty sure having two pieces of cata gear, and it being a recent alt.. Yeah I'm obviously not amazing on it. Let's see how fast you run from either my dk or my hunter?

-Moldlol
90 Human Paladin
Ooooo you tell em!
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
06/29/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Vetwar
unless your a british educated individual your understanding of actual english stinks just like everyone else.

woah. WOAH. WOAH.

You're in no position to give English lessons. For someone who tries to sound intelligent by typing a lot, your grammar is atrocious.
85 Undead Warlock

I'm pretty sure having two pieces of cata gear, and it being a recent alt.. Yeah I'm obviously not amazing on it. Let's see how fast you run from either my dk or my hunter?

-Moldlol
You're not amazing because you dont know how to play a shadow priest. Your suck as a hunter btw. My grandma has a DK and a rogue in the 2500 arena bracket. she has parkinson's and alzheimer's btw.
Edited by Dochaelian on 6/29/2012 5:28 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock

-Moldlol

This thread just doesn't stop giving <3
edit: hai Mold nice phoenix
Edited by Biology on 6/29/2012 5:29 PM PDT
90 Human Priest

-Moldlol
You're not amazing because you dont know how to play a shadow priest. Your suck as a hunter btw. My grandma has a DK and a rogue in the 2500 arena bracket. she has parkinson's and alzheimer's btw.

Yet you will never fight me on a main, and you !@#$ talk me on my alt... Interesting
90 Night Elf Warrior
06/29/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Strat
unless your a british educated individual your understanding of actual english stinks just like everyone else.

woah. WOAH. WOAH.

You're in no position to give English lessons. For someone who tries to sound intelligent by typing a lot, your grammar is atrocious.

Never claimed I was in position to give English lessons but thanks for completely missing the point of that comment. Man we really need MoP to come out sooner rather than later.... these posts are getting ridiculous lolz.
90 Troll Druid
He says all this because he's Batman.... literally his toon name on the server.

Damn you figured me out! D:

AGAIN I challenged you stating I would prove I was that character... you don't wanna risk having yourself exposed.

What am I exposing myself as again? You and your buddies in AR are the only ones who have called me out as a "troll", which to your description is someone who doesn't agree with you.

YOU DO sound like an elitist tool & YOU ARE a coward hiding behind your sniping

I'm not actually hiding behind anything, I gave you my characters name and have been posting on my main this entire time.

If you wanna actually ... ya know... step up to the plate & try to prove i'm a fraud send Vetwar a friend request otherwise !@#$.

Again, that's like asking me to bring a bag of trash into my house.. I see no reason why having you on my friend's list would do either of us any good.

Also for all I know you just found a random character that matched the achievements you claim to have, on a different server, with a completely different toon name (I'm throwing the same BS you threw at me).

Actually I have multiple people on this server alone still that could verify my raiding experience and that it was my character.

Hey look, it's my mage in full T6 and a super cool weapon in her hand.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/Magnoobus/WoWScrnShot_101508_222438.jpg

(Inb4 omg different name, you probably just found that picture on the internet)
Because, I can show you when that was uploaded along with it being my account that it is uploaded on. Also, inb4 dat UI

It's almost like arguing with a 4th grader, you have no train of though let alone any sort of close to correct grammar.. like what was already pointed out the least you could do was use the correct variations of words.

#YOLO #Staysmallkid
Edited by Trinkít on 6/29/2012 6:18 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]