heroic gurthalak LF lock and riptides

90 Worgen Death Knight
Ive been wanting to play shadowcleave for awhile now but my friends list lacks the proper classes so hopefully can get some interest here.

I do want players that have prior experience, moreso the shaman than the lock. If a ret/dk is up in your grill I gotta trust that youll get surges off in the few seconds we coordinate deathcoil and grip peels. The lock just needs to know when to peel and when to dot the world, I have a pretty good lock alt so any questions I should be able to help with anyways so 1900/2k+ experience should be sufficient.

Little bit about me, ill be playing unholy obviously. I have 455 total days played across my account, id say more than 60% of that total time is skirmishes/rateds/arenas/dueling/afking watching streams/listening to conrad call survival instincts bear wall. I have multiple characters with 2-2.3k+ experience including druids, pallys, rogues, mages, locks, and dks. Arena123 macros, awesome internet, high playtime, great pandora stations, and I only bring enough rage energy to rage at myself in skype (still recovering from restodruid s5).

If you are interested let me know in game through whispers or mail and Ill see what I have going on that week. I do plan on playing some ret/dk/priest with friends however Im not too uptight about personal ratings yet since its still middle of the season so team hoping to get games in shouldnt be an issue at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
pfft i see how it is.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I'm not doing anything the rest of the season, I'd like a good shadowcleave.

If the offer were tempting enough I might transfer, the end of the season isn't too far away though, so I'd only we willing to xfer with a team that shows great potential.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i see how it is... you'll be singing a different toon when we hit 4k as ret / dk / priest... ya i said it, 4k...
Edited by Hellsentz on 6/22/2012 11:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yeah spending extra money to transfer to play may be asking too much, I cant make any promises other than Id definitely play a good amount of games to get your moneys worth but the big trouble is getting a good experienced shaman =(
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Money isn't the issue, I make a very healthy salary.

It's more a matter of 'what else is there to do' type of thing. Dispite PvP being non existent on horde Garona, I've been here years and still have a bunch of friends that I do !@#$ with sometimes, such as BGs and 'for fun' 2s, 3s and 5s.

I'm not worried about wasting $20 or whatever it is, its more that doing 3s would be the ONLY thing i have to do if I xfer on my lock, so would definitely want it to be for a team that'll push some good rating.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Money isn't the issue, I make a very healthy salary.

It's more a matter of 'what else is there to do' type of thing. Dispite PvP being non existent on horde Garona, I've been here years and still have a bunch of friends that I do !@#$ with sometimes, such as BGs and 'for fun' 2s, 3s and 5s.

I'm not worried about wasting $20 or whatever it is, its more that doing 3s would be the ONLY thing i have to do if I xfer on my lock, so would definitely want it to be for a team that'll push some good rating.

Yeah you're not going anywhere.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
He's not looking for a disc Pain... kick rocks.

Post in this thread when you learn how to drop totems in the ground.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Double heroic gurthalak time. boomtown

Edit: Ironically Trax, we are looking for a good disc now....
Edited by Hellsentz on 6/25/2012 10:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I highly recommend Paintrain.

He can actually grip you out of the middle of a smoke bomb. He uses cheats I'm pretty sure.

Also he learned how to heal without using fear bomb.... ever.
Reply Quote
73 Human Mage
06/25/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Hellsentz

Wait, wtf, come on....
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Hunter
By Shadow Cleave you of course you mean PHDk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Posted by Hellsentz

Wait, wtf, come on....

Sorry Krit :(

Play more WoW... having a kid now is irrelevant
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
2500 experienced disc looking for work
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/27/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Påintråin

transfer alliance
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/27/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Hellsentz

transfer alliance

pay for it
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm a bad shaman does that count?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
no because your xmog is sicknasty, could just look at people and theyd die.. cyclops style
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]