LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CLICK THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!

85 Orc Shaman
Greetings my children! I would like to challenge all of you to begin to fight for the gurubashi arena chest once more. I myself (best shaman on realm) will be making more of an effort to go for the chest everytime i am on and it drops. I hate to say but i will destroy any given 3 of you nerds reading this but still it will amuse me. This challenge begins NOW so lets all go to the gurubashi arena and get %!!#d by the Magnificent Serendraxirl (best shaman on server).

Warning: Serendraxirl the Magnificent is not responsible for any loose buttholes caused by his raw power and will not be held accountable for such issues. Also The Magnificent Serendraxirl is not obligated to answer any of you nerds' whispers and will more than likely not answer said whispers.

SEE YOU AT THE ARENA NERDSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I see the 12 years old are out of school for the summer
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
06/20/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Kennyhealya
I see the 12 years old are out of school for the summer
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
chill out hudson
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Someone rang ?? I took up a cause and blade in AREA 52 after I learned that they are all mislead and need guidance. Otherwise I would have loved to play with Serendraxirl in the Arena and loot my chest. But best luck to you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]