Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I DON'T GET IT.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Stay for noodles Po!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Whoever wrote D3 story was on crack, seriously Leah is the most annoying character the Diablo franchise has ever seen.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
^ agreed
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/20/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Miirkat
Whoever wrote D3 story was on crack, seriously Leah is the most annoying character the Diablo franchise has ever seen.

Unfortunately the expansion will be about you trying to *spoiler* her *spoiler* no doubt.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
06/20/2012 02:49 AMPosted by Groot

Unfortunately the expansion will be about you trying to *spoiler* her *spoiler* no doubt.

Act 1: "Uncle Deckard is crazy, demons don't exist" while killing skeletons 'n stuff.
Act 2: Me and Uncle Deckard used to kill demons just like this in the sewers of Lut Gholein.
Act 3: Turns into boss demon
Act 4: Kill said boss demon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/20/2012 03:58 AMPosted by Miirkat

Act 1: "Uncle Deckard is crazy, demons don't exist" while killing skeletons 'n stuff.
Act 2: Me and Uncle Deckard used to kill demons just like this in the sewers of Lut Gholein.
Act 3: Turns into boss demon
Act 4: Kill said boss demon.

Gosh spoilers! Anywho did anyone else think Diablo was just Kerrigan?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
i was just confused as to why he had boobs
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/20/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Akinaria
i was just confused as to why he had boobs

I assumed it was because of his host's gender. Still it was remarkably like Kerrigan if not the Xel Naga hybrid thing you fight in SC2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]