Hello

91 Draenei Shaman
^ Friends
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
hello friend i come from the gates of stormwind to smite you down. dont show your face around my city unless you would like a battle
-thuglyfe
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Um as far as PvP goes, Thrashr is the best on Veco as far as shamans go from what I hear, which is backed up by her ratings and achieves.

Yet again I remind you Purple that you are level 70 and should really stop talking smack to 85s. You have no chance in a battle against an 85, any 85.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
This would be awesome
but only four enh. shamans
Therefore, it is bunk
Edited by Sizzlack on 6/21/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
Um as far as PvP goes, Thrashr is the best on Veco as far as shamans go from what I hear, which is backed up by her ratings and achieves.

Yet again I remind you Purple that you are level 70 and should really stop talking smack to 85s. You have no chance in a battle against an 85, any 85.
bro. il take any 85 on....and il use 1 spell and win. im purple sit down sir. and Thrashr is nothing compared to me dogg
-thuglyfe
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Thrashr num 1 enhance <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
bro. il take any 85 on....and il use 1 spell and win. im purple sit down sir. and Thrashr is nothing compared to me dogg-thuglyfe

You want to take on an 85, no problem. Find me in game. Wednesdays I raid, the only other times I'm on is weekends... Usually sundays.

I'll be happy to put you on your knees in defeat.

Oh and again Thrashr Num 1 Enhance on veco.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
06/22/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Deathdozer
You want to take on an 85, no problem. Find me in game. Wednesdays I raid, the only other times I'm on is weekends... Usually sundays.

Doz you mean well but
you are easily trolled, bro
stop it stop it stop
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
06/22/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Deathdozer
bro. il take any 85 on....and il use 1 spell and win. im purple sit down sir. and Thrashr is nothing compared to me dogg-thuglyfe

you think il be on my knees in defeat? hah funny joke. i wont feel bad once i smite you down infront of your whole guild...im gonna say GG in advance
-thuglyfe
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Doz you mean well butyou are easily trolled, brostop it stop it stop

The great thing about text is no one can tell what kind of personality is in the text.

Joking, serious, sarcasim, anger, calm, ect.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sounds like a little girl in the playground, trying her best to sound tough as she taunts the grown up boys.

06/22/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Purplelols

you think il be on my knees in defeat? hah funny joke. i wont feel bad once i smite you down infront of your whole guild...im gonna say GG in advance
-thuglyfe

Sounds like a little girl in the playground, trying her best to sound tough as she taunts the grown up boys. She will in the end run and hide.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sounds like the OP has some sexy tailwaggle.

-Thandok
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Shaman

I am the rank one shaman on Veco. 70 > 85
Reply Quote
81 Troll Shaman

I am the rank one shaman on Veco.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Guys, stop feeding the trolls and hopefully it'll just go away. Remember it's probably 12 and has forgotten the adage that children should be seen and not heard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]