Reply Quote
Blood Dk who knows how to Death Strike.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/21/2012 04:36 AMPosted by Oldwolfe
Blood Dk who knows how to Death Strike.
Reply Quote
76 Gnome Priest
It's totally subjective to the player. Depends on their playstyle, whether they want to tank or raid heal and many other factors.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Maw of the Dragonlord

Look, I know you have recuperate and maybe you even trained first aid. But you are not a healer.
It's been a long night, I have tummy ache, and I am out of coffee. Go. AWAY.
This is a useless topic. We have to see this topic from some random newby every freakin' day already and they actually might have a reason to ask. Although none of the berjillionty million of you people starting these "What healer will be OP when I hit level cap, look in a crystal ball and tell me pl0x" threads have any excuse not to read the sticky at the top of this very forum.

None of us knows who will be OP next tier. We don't know what healer you would enjoy playing.

Now chivy along and go check your posts in the dps and tanking(!) forums.
Edited by Winnifred on 6/21/2012 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Warrior
06/21/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Throttie
It's totally subjective to the player. Depends on their playstyle, whether they want to tank or raid heal and many other factors.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Troll. They can just stand there in combat, gaining 150 HPS, and there isn't ... Anything. You. Can. Do. About. It.

Oh, you said class, not race. Never mind.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I would say priest because they're beyond versatile. Need more healing? Go holy. Need more mitigation? Go Disc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I agree with Kuruption. Priest are very good and fun to us specially Disc, However I've wetness Shaman's and druid's to be powerful healer's. Note: Give each Healing toon a try to lvl 30 and see how you like it, if you are not satisfied with one tree choose another before selecting a new race. Good luck on your search may blessing's be upon you.
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Mage
KA
I know you are a death knight.....but do you have to necro everything?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Sorry to come across as short, but with 5.x looming next week... and big changes coming with it. Not sure what point this thread is. Everything is about to change, and will continue to be evolving as everyone rushes to 90 and we all learn what the true state of things are in raids/pvp (after Blizzard is done with all the last minute changes they are making to class balance).
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ret paladin with selfless healer.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Maw of the Dragonlord

Look, I know you have recuperate and maybe you even trained first aid. But you are not a healer.
This is a useless topic. We have to see this topic from some random newby every freakin' day already and they actually might have a reason to ask. Although none of the berjillionty million of you people starting these "What healer will be OP when I hit level cap, look in a crystal ball and tell me pl0x" threads have any excuse not to read the sticky at the top of this very forum.

None of us knows who will be OP next tier. We don't know what healer you would enjoy playing.

Now chivy along and go check your posts in the dps and tanking(!) forums.

For people looking to roll up a healer, asking "Which is best?" is hardly unreasonable.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
08/23/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Kessiaan
For people looking to roll up a healer, asking "Which is best?" is hardly unreasonable.

When there are a dozen threads over the first three pages of the forum and a sticky explaining the basics of each, yes it is.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

You left out "cat threw up on floor".
Edited by Karzzk on 8/23/2012 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
06/21/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Throttie

This is the best answer you will ever find to a topic like this. Just so everybody knows.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Resto. druids IMO
Reply Quote
36 Tauren Priest
Fury Warriors
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]