<Best Tuesday Ever> LF DPS 9hrs/week

85 Human Warrior
Best Tuesday Ever is a recently transferred guild to Kel'Thuzad. Since the beginning of Cataclysm, we have been rapidly improving our core 10man raiding team as we climb progression. We are looking for a couple players to help us continue this successful trend into Mists of Pandaria.

Currently, most of us are playing around on alts/rerolls preparing for Mists of Pandaria - and because of this, we will also trial any rerolls that fit our criteria if you are interested in playing it as your main in the next expansion!

We want players who will be a good fit for our guild and community. We are all extremely active, we have been playing with each other for years - very often playing other games, such as League of Legends/Starcraft 2/Diablo 3, outside of raids together - and we expect anyone we recruit to have a positive attitude towards progression raiding. We raid only 9 hours a week, so want all our players to understand their class inside-and-out, utilizing their role to its full potential.

Ranks at the end of each tier:

Tier 11 13/13H 10man US #280
Tier 12 7/7H 25man US #179
Tier 13 8/8H 25man US #84

Recruitment is open for:

Frost DK
Hunter
Balance Druid
All healing classes

Exceptional applications from any class - as always - will be strongly considered.

Raid Times:

8:30PM - 11:30PM EST Monday-Wednesday

Contact Information:

Acri (O), Yumm (O), Siuss (O)

RealID Contact: WoWAcri@gmail.com
Email: WoWAcri@gmail.com

http://www.BestTuesdayEver.com

We are also looking for casual players and more raid groups! More info in this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5913063964
Edited by Acri on 8/22/2012 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I should reword it to say "Since the beginning of the Cataclysm."
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
to the top
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
(>'-')>
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
<('-'<)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
(>'-')>
Reply Quote
Does that kirby want a hug?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'm currently looking for a guild that clear 8/8 heroic weekly. I really only want that stupid low drop chance ring, and 25s are much better at getting me it than 10s. As seen in my armory, I've cleared 8/8 h and am almost BiS.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/undermine/iysdexia/

Leaving this here because I'm about to go to bed. I hope that you take interest in me, and if so, we can talk another time. Just whisper me in-game if I don't already try to contact you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
06/25/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Villefort

Yes, he keeps looking around for one. You should give him a hug.

I'm currently looking for a guild that clear 8/8 heroic weekly. I really only want that stupid low drop chance ring, and 25s are much better at getting me it than 10s. As seen in my armory, I've cleared 8/8 h and am almost BiS.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/undermine/iysdexia/

Leaving this here because I'm about to go to bed. I hope that you take interest in me, and if so, we can talk another time. Just whisper me in-game if I don't already try to contact you.

We're a 10man guild now (formerly 25). I'll update the post, I should have made that more clear.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
That's fine too, I just really want to clear 8/8h each week. You can message me in-game and we can talk if you're interested in me.
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Acri

Yes, he keeps looking around for one. You should give him a hug.

*hug*

I love kirby.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
06/26/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Iysdexia
You can message me in-game and we can talk if you're interested in me.
Why hey there muscley arms. You need to come on down to the cellar. I got a whole freezer full of Popsicles.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump for membership status soon
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
(>'-')>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
(>'-')>
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
#PuffPuffPassTuesdays
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Is it time?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
gl hf
Reply Quote
Dagglet, have you had your rabies shot?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]