Achievement runs, Updated.

90 Draenei Warrior
Just started doing it again. Whisper or send me an ingame mail with the name of the toon you wish to accompany me and my horde with it's role and see yourself set to purpose. First come, first served. DPS WILL BE CHECKED prior to entry on raid dummies in SW. No exceptions. Trolling is strictly prohibited. Constant Need rolling on everything that drops is strictly prohibited. Follow my instructions at all times and see reward swiftly granted in deserving hands, test my patience and see yourself removed from sight and barred from all future runs with myself and my army of bro's. ICC Runs will take place on Friday's @ 6 ST.

All other runs are subject to spontaneity.

Anyone that has a vent or mumble to accommodate my needs, please speak up. Horde city raids will also be revived once my following has returned to proper stance.

Women, Men, I implore you to join my army of bro's. All members of the alliance that are interested in joining in on World PVP are asked to join my server wide channel, /Bro. It's simple. Just type in
/join Bro. Anywhere you are in the game, I and my legion vast will see and come to your aid if requested. You must type it in on each toon you play with for me and my army to see pleas for help.....and for blood. World PVP runs will be when I deem them appropriate and viable for possible kills on horde leaders. /Bro will default to /5. I recommend you go into the settings and change it to a different color. Simply right click on the GENERAL tab in your chat panel, Under the FILTER tab hit settings. Then go to Global Channels, find Bro and change it's color to what ever you wish.

Think of /Bro as your second guild. Where your fellow pvp brothers in arms reside. Place yourself into my guiding hands and see your Achievement points rise with my ambitions of what is to come.

Time will not be wasted.
Ignorance will not be tolerated.
Rewards given to properly deserving bro's.

Now I ask, who will pledge themselves to my cause!? WHO WILL JOIN ME!?
Edited by Onï on 7/28/2012 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
you get any interest in this oni? im looking to get some mog gear for my warr.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
nvm
Edited by Eamor on 6/27/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey! Are you still running these Oni?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Updated
Edited by Onï on 7/27/2012 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Still LFM consistent people to run with and also rain down holy fury upon horde cities once more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]