Dominatriq loses

85 Human Priest
Why lie and say no one ever beat you in the 70s when I have quite a few times or you ran from me lol....lost a few to but still at least I can admit. Oh great Arena Master /bow

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff421/Conanx2011/Dom%20Fails/
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Cool story bro.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Ever hear the phrase "pics or it didn't happen" haha, just making sure it doesn'y apply here unless you're blind. Everyone loses, even you spin lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
even more embarrassing it was to a clicker!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/21/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Buffbudadan
even more embarrassing it was to a clicker!

Power to the clickers, get ya game up we coming! Didn I mention I do not use keybinds..think you guys may have overated it? hmm
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
binding every ability is about as overrated at kate uptons body
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/21/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Buffbudadan
binding every ability is about as overrated at kate uptons body

I'm sure it is and maybe one day I will give it a swirl and get into getting out of being a clicker but I been a clicker since Wotlk when I actually enjoyed the PvP enviorment and only had 3 lv85s I PvPed with (mostly just dueling)...yak yak duels do not matter ik ik but its what I like and world PvP( god rests it soul, how I miss that) but its what I liked to do.

I was a clicker then as I was saying in Wotlk when I actually cared alot about PvP and considered it alot more skill to play then that I did take alot more Seriously then now. And out of those 3 alts I used to beat everyone who mattered on this realm and anyone who was here only they could say "yeah I lost a duel to you but look at my arena ratings" which of course I didnt care about since I just beat you one on one.

Sad thing is how so many on our server claim to be so great yet how many play in the 2200 bracket? Repeatedly every season? haha maybe a handful at best if that..

But hopefully MoP re-sparks a interest in PvP otherwise think I will see how the other side of the fence did when I retired my druid beginning of this expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
the 85s you click with must be a DK, ret paly, and..... non-resto sham
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i never check the forums good thing i came over this LMAO... First Picture, i dont play my priest i didnt even have talents on. 2.(2ndpic) no gear on lol. 3. lagged out is that not obvious 4. i had my level 60 set on lmao (1600 ap 7.7k hp, cant transmog legendary swords for proof that im using level 60 weapons) all and all every time you beat me on a joke duel i beat you 3 times still playing like a pathetic monkey.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/21/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Buffbudadan
the 85s you click with must be a DK, ret paly, and..... non-resto sham

meaning what exactly...!? lol

06/21/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Fresh
i never check the forums good thing i came over this LMAO... First Picture, i dont play my priest i didnt even have talents on. 2.(2ndpic) no gear on lol. 3. lagged out is that not obvious 4. i had my level 60 set on lmao (1600 ap 7.7k hp, cant transmog legendary swords for proof that im using level 60 weapons) all and all every time you beat me on a joke duel i beat you 3 times still playing like a pathetic monkey.

Came over? You asked me to post it as usual and only time you ever used to beat me was when I started trying out as shadow spec( still beat you in that spec)...u were lol fail on Disc and won plenty duels against you as Disc twinked out gear and all. But any excuse you can make up is fine dude, I expect no less from you lol. But at some point I hope it gets old to you....
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Those classes don't take a lot of hotkeys or abilites to be used.. aka clicker friendly. unlike hunter for example where u gotta roll with 50 keys
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Well I have a hunter to that did pretty good before cataclysmic gear came out and I started other toons, better at kiting then DPSing might be. Far as hunter goes before I stop gearing seen people macroing DPS abilties to Aspects which I never did or found viable macro I liked so I didnt do it but good idea in theory and im sure applied.

Only class I have atm I'm kinda wishing I did have hotkeys for is enh shaman pretty different playing those good. What classes take alot keybinds? Think I can use them on my Mage, most classes I think can get by without 50 Keybinds for the most part.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
[quote]binding every ability is about as overrated at kate uptons body

lawl, I'm sure every little bit helps lol...btw they say Buff you're best Hunter on ally? Think Spinnerth would give you a run for your money he's not a pushover like he used to be lol. I rarely see you duel though so idk...
Edited by Holydrunk on 6/21/2012 10:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
im saying i thought you meant you had a legit win, but a wins a win i guess.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
spinner does pve holy, hes not a pvp'r anymore basically. i could be wrong but thats just what he told me
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
no disrespect to spinner, but hes not on my level pvp wise. id send him nudes for his bow tho
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
06/22/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Buffbudadan
id send him nudes for his bow tho

Get in line.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I CLIX HARD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Clicky for the WINZ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]