[H] Relentless LFM for 25s & Mythic!

90 Pandaren Mage
Another shameless bump! Servers up!

(Added you Shâr)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Interested. Wanting in a good solid raid group. been raiding since Vanilla(Not on this toon). Know my class, I know the raids, and have a strong desire to progress! Did apply on site. Feel free to PM me anytime in game.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I don't see your app on our website? Did you use the one in the OP?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
i heard OCD>Relentless
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I heard OCD>Relentless.

We really don't care! Also fixed your sentence for you free of charge! <3 Thanks for the free bump!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
That I did. Odd. I'll try again when I get some time here at work or when I get home. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/07/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Crazyfoki
i heard OCD>Relentless

Really cuz I heard Relentless killed 6 bosses in Heroic DS before we killed 3. Also heard they have been consistantly raiding since like 2008. Also I heard they give out full size candy bars on Halloween and they can rollerskate backwards. And I heard that Veloth can out riverdance Michael Flatterly Lord of the Dance.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/07/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Xanaxer
i heard OCD>Relentless

Really cuz I heard Relentless killed 6 bosses in Heroic DS before we killed 3. Also heard they have been consistantly raiding since like 2008. Also I heard they give out full size candy bars on Halloween and they can rollerskate backwards. And I heard that Veloth can out riverdance Michael Flatterly Lord of the Dance.

You heard correct. Most of us can rollerskate backwards, not myself. I tend to focus on my legendary riverdancing skills, which WAS a secret until you said something.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
Your anger with the "!" proves that u do care! But i understand how you don't want to show how much you envy us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/07/2012 11:58 PMPosted by Crazyfoki
Your anger with the "!" proves that u do care! But i understand how you don't want to show how much you envy us.

Xanaxer, try to calm your pawn. He's making you guys look like Emergence's ego because you've gotten 3 heroic bosses. That's not something good to have.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Poor poor Relentless.. Oh how it has fallen. It's probably been about three years since they could actually say they were in the race or at that leading it. I suppose Eyehate was a better leader than I thought.

Good luck though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Poor poor Relentless.. Oh how it has fallen. It's probably been about three years since they could actually say they were in the race or at that leading it. I suppose Eyehate was a better leader than I thought.

Good luck though.

That would bug me just a little if we cared about pushing realm firsts.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Oddly enough, unable to sign up on the website on OP. I click on 'Apply to guild" link, log in, and there's no link to apply or an application. *Keeps browsing the site*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Good luck though.

Not even close to the same guild it was three years ago. Whatever happened to Anny, DW, Wolrock, Dherick, Bloodbone, and Eyehate?

Horde first Professor Putricide (Legends was #@@!*#!!#@ all of us at the time) and watch Abyss/Inverted implode.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Not even close to the same guild it was three years ago. Whatever happened to Anny, DW, Wolrock, Dherick, Bloodbone, and Eyehate?

Horde first Professor Putricide (Legends was #@@!*#!!#@ all of us at the time) and watch Abyss/Inverted implode.

Anny pops in occasionally. DW, Wolrok, BB, and Eyehate don't play anymore. Dherik plays on his monk. Still the top horde guild.

Edit: Bump for Horde First Wind Lord Mel'jarak since Horde first was mentioned earlier :P
Edited by Veloth on 12/12/2012 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bump for Relentless, Grats on Wind Lord... and full sized Candy bars? WTF MORFAX WE GET FUN SIZE TWIX :(((
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/12/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Gish
Bump for Relentless, Grats on Wind Lord... and full sized Candy bars? WTF MORFAX WE GET FUN SIZE TWIX :(((

Y u no like fun size twix?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Wait wait wait......there were fun size twix?! Where the hell was I at? I call shenanigans!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
[quote]Still the top horde guild.

Are there any other horde raiding guilds still on the server?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/12/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Varick
Wait wait wait......there were fun size twix?! Where the hell was I at? I call shenanigans!

There were *begins evil laugh to go along the Horde motif*

12/13/2012 05:11 AMPosted by Karriban
Are there any other horde raiding guilds still on the server?

There are quite a few, but not as many as there used to be. The raiding has gone predominantly alliance. http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/undermine
Edited by Veloth on 12/13/2012 7:31 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]