<Killing Time> Selling Heroic DS Runs

100 Blood Elf Paladin
This weeks buyer was Sheego. Wiped to Yor... Come on guys srsly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zomg zaub, thought you were deadeded. U horde now =)
Though i myself have not been on the forums in a while due to my shear hate for this current patch.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warlock
Do we really need a weekly post on who wasted gold for the kill and what boss u guys wiped on? Come on guys srsly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seriously. Stop wasting all our valuable forum space.

I mean look at all the relevant posts you've pushed from the top of the page. It's positively criminal that you're all allowed to post such frivolous garbage.

But really though if you're mad at the guild then at least sack up and let them know you hate them. The poorly thought out attempt to make it seem like a legitimate complaint is just stupid.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warlock
Edited by Boltergeist on 8/19/2012 8:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
I know this is probably the first tier where you guys are offering carries, so i will blame it on inexperience.... A quick word of advice, buyers dont like to be advertised. Dont give out their names, and you ll get more of them. And Rag mount is selling a lot more than DW you should offer those. Oh wait nm.....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
A quick word of advice, buyers dont like to be advertised. Dont give out their names, and you ll get more of them.

i know he is trolling but i have to agree with him. posting the name is a bad idea
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/16/2012 03:22 AMPosted by Orealy
I know this is probably the first tier where you guys are offering carries, so i will blame it on inexperience.... A quick word of advice, buyers dont like to be advertised. Dont give out their names, and you ll get more of them. And Rag mount is selling a lot more than DW you should offer those. Oh wait nm.....

Warning - Buyers names will be advertised as a means of staving off the ever so annoying whispers that no one on sever can afford 150k...

As mentioned to several people in whispers the raiders were polled and did not wish to ever step into Firelands again (even to the point we are not even getting our mounts) so we will not be selling Rag runs. My suggestion would be to run it through Open Raid or pay someone cross realm to run you. (As that is why they sell for so much more in-general - supply being the number of guild willing to run FL and demand being drawn from all the servers in the US...)

However if you would still like the DW Mount before, in all likelihood, it becomes a rare drop we still have an open slot next Tuesday. See first post for details.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warlock
LMAO! Really Kelyne? Thats the excuse ur gonna go with? "Buyers names will be advertised as a means of staving off the ever so annoying whispers that no one on server can afford 150k"? Im sure u get annoying whipsers all the time and i dont see forum pages about them. Kely we all know you would raid on Chrismas morning over bein with ur family if there was a raid happening! And we all know u love strokin ur own epeen! So save the excuses. Really save them. Everyone knows u post the buyers names because even though it may be just a small post its a post all the same and u love nothin more than readin ur own posts about something u did. And really u have proved ur point, u have had several buyers so those psts u get mean nothing. Happy playin all and good luck in the future! Remember Kely bring ur friends and family to wow but go outside with them as well!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes. Really. Thanks for the bump.
Edited by Kelyne on 8/18/2012 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I'm not knocking what they doing but if you look at the names when they cant find buyers they take guildies. 2 of the 6 are from KT. I know 1 of them and asked if they made him pay for the run and he said no, 'cause he was in the guild. My feeling on the subject is you should be taking and gearing you guild mates not the rest of the server because you want gold to fill your coffers.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
No point in gearing anyone at this point...

To that end we let our members invite whoever since we all have invite rights. It really doesn't mean anything that some buyers are/were in the guild at the time. The real value is filling the coffers for MoP raiding not gearing people who will have no use for it in a month because they wear our tag.

I know what you are saying though and I can tell you we didn't even think about selling the runs until all 13 people that were involved in DS progression got them. After that we let a few alts get them and not much else to but prep and save for the server MoP race.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
true the gear means nothing at this point. but it is nice to know that the guild did come first, not all guilds are like that.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Liams>Killing Time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]