Loque'nahak - 2000 Gold

85 Worgen Hunter
Hello hunters, and other people))) I have been searching for an awesome looking rare pet for a few days now. I am getting very anxious to find this beast!!! I was thinking, maybe a could get some more help. ---- If anyone sees the rare spirit beast, Loque'nahak, in Sholazar Basin in Northrend, please whisper me in the game by whispering me, (codydude) or my main character Coody. You may also find me on a different character leveling it up. His name is Cödy. To make the weird dots above the O make sure you have num lock on and hit Alt 148 on the number pad on the right of your keyboard. Thanks for the help if anyone is out there!!!

Remember, I will tip 2000 gold or more!

Please reply soon.
Cody - Realm Arygos
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Hi this is Codydude again, and I am very happy because I finally caught Loque'nahak a few days ago!

Thanks to my friends for helping me, the addon npcscan, and websites with great info.
Reply Quote
LOL Gratz on your Loque'nahak catch and im just experiencing the Adrenaline rush from my NPC scanner going off literally less than 30 seconds from entering SB at the river bug spot. Its an amazing shock when he spawned there right infront of my eyes SOOO happy to have finally caught him ( even though i only searched for him for like 4 hours all up whilst other people have spent months or years). it was 2:09 Cenarius realm time. Wanted to go that time because another hunter about a week ago said he caught him that time and when i went there, there he was! Gratz on the catch once more to both of us Codydude!!! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]