[H] Last Chapter - 25M - 13/14H SoO

90 Orc Hunter
Last Chapter is a guild that started raiding at the beginning of MoP - Since then, we have built up our roster to include TWO 25man raiding teams on Zuluhed that are currently raiding independently of each other. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guidl that doesn't raid more than 9 hours a week in either of our two raid groups. Last Chapter is looking to continue to strengthen our raid teams and ensure that they can continue to progress through SoO as well as being prepared for Heroic and Mythic raiding in the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor.

Progression History:

• Tier 14:1/16H 25M [First tier of raiding as a guild]
  • Tier 15: 8/13H 25M
  • Tier 16(Tue-Thurs): 13/14H 25M
  • Tier 16(Sat/Sun): 5/14H 25M [First tier of raiding for this raid team]
  • Group 1: Tues-Thurs 8:15 - 11:15 EST. 13/14H 25M

- This group currently is in need of a strong tank healer (Holy Paly preferable)
    - Strong DPS - Ele Shammy especially but any strong quality DPS will absolutely be considered.

Group 2: Sat/Sun 8:00 - 11:30 EST. 5/14H 25M

- A Main tank with a DPS OS [Preferably Warrior or DK, but anything that isn't a Druid
    - Melee DPS: Any Class
    - Ranged DPS: Closed to hunters only
    - Healers: Resto Shaman or Druid preferred

We are a growing guild with a strong foundation that has been able to build, from scratch, a competitive heroic raiding team on a low pop server. We hope to continue to strength both of our raid teams with competent raiders who want to raid in a relaxed atmosphere while still making meaningful progression and clearing tiers while they are current content.

Many of us play outside of raid time as well, along with playing many other online games (MMOs,MOBAs,FPSs, as well as some D&D/Pathfinder folks) and people who share these interests would be a great fit into our guild.

-Kamahri, GM of Last Chapter (Kamari#1205)

In interested please contact: Kamahri, Varesele, NJxCrash, Lyfeblood in-game or visit:

www.lastchapterguild.com

for more information or to fill out a brief application to our guild.
    Edited by Kamahri on 5/23/2014 6:30 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Warrior
    I may or may not have a restoration druid NOT interested in joining LaGmandos.... He is a frail, WEAK thing who can barely heal and has crap gear but MAN does he have the heart of the cards (that's right... a Yu-Gi-Oh reference) and much like his buddy Yugi.... He only ever does things right when the chips are down and the tank is already dead..... He can simultaneously cast 3 HEALS... Crazy I know right.

Ok on a serious note, I still don't know availability and I such and I have let my druid fall by the wayside since getting this warrior to 85 and gearing both his prot and fury sets better then my druid haha. But I can have him geared appropriately and gemmed within 2 weeks tops. As I used to raid with Cubicle back in the day I am ok with just about every policy, minus the one where Sathena raids without pants... still can't get used to that one, NEVER THAT ONE. My druids name is Threatdown and I'll be on him most likely later this evening.
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Druid
    Also please ignore the gemming/enchanting as I didn't really do much of either but would get the druid fully raid spec'd/properly gemmed enchanted for raiding.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Rage/Threatdown,

I remember the name, what was the lock's name? Anyways, hit us up in game.

/bump
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Druid
    Ghuldan, Parradox and I were pretty prominent members of the guild for awhile and I left following what some would call an idiot lmao. I regretted it for awhile but then you guys left the server haha soooo.... I went back to... dun dun DUN the alliance AHHHHHH. EWWWW No way. KILL THE BASTAGE.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    /bump

You should bring Parradox back.. I guess we can't yell at him for being a kid anymore though :(
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    I'll take a potato with extra bacon (take that you stupid heart!)

But seriously, if you are looking for a relaxed place that can still get stuff done, we're for you.

PS: If anyone knows the whereabouts of Legato or Meatspork, have them report to the principals office immediately
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    /bump

Been getting some 10man's done just to remember how to raid, although DS doesn't help much with that, but still looking for more to join our raiding / PvP ranks for 25m raiding when MoP comes out.

Looking mainly for more healers and ranged DPS right now but open to all right now for raiding spots.

As already said, we want to create another viable 25man guild since we think 25m raiding is just more enjoyable and provides more fun from both a raiding and social aspect. That said, there are way too many 10m guilds with half decent rosters on Zuluhed and so anyone looking for a merger we're open to that as well. Just contact me in game.

P.S. Meatspork promises pics if you can find Meatspork <3
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Hunter
    I bump this tread !Kamahri is the real deal.He has been around a long time.I am excited to get more hk's from these guys as I have done in the past!If its RED- its DEAD!Happy hunting=)
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Herro Fearnoone! I gotta say I'm excited that you're back on alliance so that I can go back to killing you :)

Muy appreciado for the plug and looking forward to more of the world PvP events.

Still looking for more healers / DPS for MoP 25man raiding and will be doing more RBGs in MoP also. We has competent leadership and has good time and wants you to join us!

Zuluhed needs more consistency!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Bump - added guild website cause we're gettin super serial for MoP

Site still in progress but will be spiced up soon enough
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    Kalamari you suck

<3
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    25 mans for MoP, come on down!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    You're a 25 man!

Still looking for a few more. Gonna be very active at MoP launch, you know you wanna join the fun. Or some such or other O_o!

www.cubiclelagmandos.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Will be busy shortly (16ish hours) but looking for a few more to be scared of Sath's company with us!

Wakka Wakka.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    I heard through the grapevine that Kamahri secretly likes gnomes...
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    09/26/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Smaalfry
    I heard through the grapevine that Kamahri secretly likes gnomes...

It's true, gnomes are my favorite snack.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Still in need of a few heals (paly/monk especially) and a few DPS (rogue/monk/DK esp.)!

All quality folks are welcome though as we get established into 25s, just PST in game or go to:

www.cubiclelagmandos.com

We like Bacon!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Update: Priority on Melee DPS! Still open recruitment for all spots but priority to melee DPS!

www.cubiclelagmandos.com

We miss Legato and Meatspork!
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Warrior
    I approve this thread!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]