MERG LETHON

85 Tauren Paladin
Lethon needs to be merged with another server. It is actually making the game less fun for me and I assume other people, it's not that I'm not raiding or anything it just feels kinda lame with this little people playing on one server.
Reply Quote
Ikr, i really wish they would merg it because there like almost no people on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I used to be on Lethon, but then I realm transferred. Made the game so much more fun being on a high population realm. Wish they would merge Lethon.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
TUNA2012
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Lethon is getting merged with Moon Guard in a week or two.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Does that mean I should brush up on my RP?
Edited by Apocowlypse on 6/25/2012 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't know if you been keeping up with some MMO news, but Blizzard is considering giving low populated servers cross-realms functionality which would allow them to share everything but capital cities and increase the pool of available players.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
06/25/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Memorial
Lethon is getting merged with Moon Guard in a week or two.

whoa that'd be sick i still have my pilgrim rp costume.

also memo xferd whoaaaaa the times they are a changin'
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
06/25/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Holyraptor
I don't know if you been keeping up with some MMO news, but Blizzard is considering giving low populated servers cross-realms functionality which would allow them to share everything but capital cities and increase the pool of available players.

This ^^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
so in other words we still have empty cities 24/7, can't fill raid spots, find arena partners or sell/buy reasonably on the AH, but we get to deal with ganking and trolls from real servers when we do leave our empty cities?

cool beans

keep in mind you'll also never compete in gear with players from real servers as they will have much faster 25 man progression and much cheaper epic gems/enchants.

low pop get farmed sup
Edited by Suavemon on 6/28/2012 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i dont see how they are gonna do this, make a instance into SW?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]