Cloak of Coordination xmog?

88 Undead Warrior
I was wondering if anyone else would support the idea of allowing the Cloak of Coordination guild reward cape to be used as a transmog skin? I know we already have tabards, but i think allowing us to rep our guild colors on our cloak would be pretty awesome, especially since the cloak is one of the more noticable features on your character, especially when certain toons like undead and trolls are hard to see the tabard design on since they're hunched over all the time. Just a suggestion, bump this post and add your opinion if you think this would be a good idea.
Reply Quote
11 Tauren Hunter
There was a thread a while back requesting that special "Guild gear" be added, like transmoggable bows, swords, and armor pieces with thew guild's crest and colors on them. I liked that idea.

My only problem with the guild capes is that the logo is really, really tiny on them for some reason.

Still, I support all new guild-related transmog ideas.
Edited by Heyimanelf on 6/19/2012 10:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
i support this, i was quite upset to find out after buying a guild cloak for transmog that i couldnt, i know it doesnt have stats and i SHOULD have looked into it before hand and i would not have bought it, but i really like having a cloak with the Alliance emblem on it, and i would love to be able to transmog it
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
/signed!! Been wanting this since transmog first went live!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'd be all for this, I want my purple guild logo!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]