ysera realm transfer

85 Troll Mage
How is this realm doing? I've noticed that its gotten a lot quieter than from what I remember a few years back. Just been thinking if a server transfer is worth it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If you have a large supply of painkillers, alcohol and adult literature, and find the pleas and screams of tryhards as satisfying as killing a clicker, this still isn't the right server for you. Also, ponies.

Princess Celestia Forever
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It's actually kinda amazing how dead Ysera is these days given that we had login queues in the first weeks after ICC came out. That's only like two and a half years ago. Gone from high pop to low in that period.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Yea I reactivated my account about 2 weeks ago and it's quite sad how quiet it is. Atleast it's not as bad as other realms I read about.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yea i recently came back after a year long break myself, have to say, its kinda nice that its not packed to oblivion every daily/questing area.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Always transfer to higher pop servers unless there's some very specific group of friends you wanna play with. Chances are, anyone you were friends with has moved on. Servers are rarely the same place after six months of time passing, let alone longer. Roll in a big place with lots of warm bodies. You'll make new friends. Much better than having to scrounge for something to do and someone to play with or fill a group on a server like this.
Reply Quote
61 Undead Warlock
I've been here since it's launch and I have never seen it this bad. Every city is a ghost town compared to what they use to be. I think we had more people in SW during wrath and BC when we had end game cities!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
wow. funny i have been discussing this with all my friends and the changes to ysera. all of us about 8 all came here together because we wanted to be in a server that was on our time zone cause seemed easier for raiding for us.

i was gone for 2.5 years, by personal reasons and now everytime i log in, trade and the overall server seems dead. my friend showed me earlier, he logged onto a east coast full server and made a 1 alt and trade was spamming everything. i really love ysera but i also am wondering if it is time to move on and go somewhere where things get done
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
oh also wanted to state, my friend was showing me the AH on this other server and he checked mounts and every one on their ah we never have any so i dunno. MIdwinter was asked why they are leaving ysera and they said better pugs and a stronger economy. their may be some truth in that.
Reply Quote
Summer time has always had low populations on servers. It is just a fact that during the summer people are off doing other things with family and friends. I myself just came back from a month and half off the game. Been out camping and hunting and doing other things.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warlock
I love how quiet it is. Not half as many idiots in trade anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
In Reguards to the Horde

I have to say over the past month or so many of the trolls seem to have vanished. In the same breath I've scene and heard news of guilds that moving over to ysera. Day by day I'm seing less trade chat spam and more guild recruitment. While also noticing Orgrimmar is far more populated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i know could be because of the exp. ok it is. but the past maybe 2 weeks do see in trade alot more recruiting going on. i think overall though people like to see more then just recruiting and more like older runs getting done and achvs etc.

as i have said before i tried other servers with a 1 alt and my god trade i had to keep scrolling up i couldn't keep up with how much was going on lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]