Freelance Unholy DK LFW!

90 Tauren Death Knight
Hello all. I'm looking to get my DK into some semi-stable raiding schedule with a group of mature, yet laid-back and fun-loving adults interested in progressing further into Dragon Soul; namely putting bosses on farm~ I have first-hand experience with 4/8H DS, although my DK has only completed 2/8H. As you can see, he's plenty geared for more! Here is a link of my main as proof of my experience; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/M%C3%B3nster/

I am very comfortable with raiding as a MDPS and am fully capable (and willing) to/of pulling my own weight. My current availability is Sat/Sun early afternoon or Sun/Mon afternoon-evening. I can use either Ventrilo or Mumble, and provide my own raiding food/flask if need be.

If you wish to contact me, please reach me either by whispering, sending an in-game mail to Enginsteer or Mónster (alt+0243 = ó), or responding here. I look forward to cracking some skulls and downing more heroic bosses in DS! :3

P.S. Keep in mind, I wont be leaving Marauders. Period. Please don't try to recruit my DK. I am, however, willing to help with a guild's progression, as long as it's a team effort and there's a high likelihood that it'll succeed. <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
^^^ good melee dps
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
had fun pvping with you in WSG on vegasboy ! :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
WTB jp not raiding with Marauders on nights we raid -_-~ <3

*Poe Approved Player*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Reroll Warrior
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]