[H]<Enlightened Dark>1/14H-Recruiting Healer

100 Blood Elf Paladin
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit and read.

We are an adult oriented (ran by adults, adult sense of humor), very laid back and drama free guild. We enjoy having fun and making each other laugh and as well helping each other out as much as we can. Some of us tend to hang out in Ventrilo daily. As long as you can handle some adult sense of humor you'll be welcomed and certainly enjoy yourself with our crazy bunch.

Our focus is casual progressive raiding a few days a week. We're not elitist, but we do expect people who commit to our core 10 to show up and be ready to go and do what they need to do. We value our time and don't like it wasted. We understand if things come up, we just want to know ahead of time. As a raid leader I am blunt and to the point, but also I have a lot of respect for people and their feelings. During our raids we love to goof, shoot the sh*t, and when it comes to a boss we know it's time to quiet down and get the job done. If you cannot make 80% of raids you will be demoted to a filler.

See last post for more current requirements.

We currently progress in 10m content.

Currently Recruiting for our Core 10m Team: As of 5/1/14 we need -

Tank:

Healer: Druid, Shaman, Paladin, Monk ( Will accept Disc priest, but no Holy please)

DPS:

Always recruiting Back Up Raiders.

Ilvl 550+ Required - Currently focus on SoO progression 14/14 & 1/14 Heroic. We only raid 2 nights a week, 3 hours each night. We need to recruit reliable people so we are able to progress. We're always accepting back up raiders as well.

Our Schedule Currently:

Tuesday 7:30-10:30 p.m. & Thursday 7:30-10:30 p.m. - CST Server Time

We are open to all levels and classes for running dungeons, pvping and just generally hanging out. We do prefer you be 18+ years of age. If you're younger and can prove your maturity, we're willing to give you a shot. Another reason for the age, our sense of humor can be over the top for younger players.

Any questions contact: Ransôm (alt+0244 is key code for the ô), Orgasmoe, Voldaren, Rôwun, Heartless

We are a level 25 Guild.

Like what you read and want an invite? Ask anyone in guild, everyone is capable of handing out an invite. You may also visit: enlightened-dark.guildlaunch.com

Thank you.
Edited by Azurah on 5/10/2014 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bump!

Still recruiting. We'd really like to pick up a good Hunter and also a Druid pref Resto, but any spec will be fine we can work around it. Website is still being updated to this server and has a lot of old stats, but you can go there to apply as well as look for one of us in game.

enlightened-dark.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.. We're still looking for future MoP Raiders as well as levelers and social players.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!

Still recruiting. We're looking to start raiding this month. If you're interested hit someone up and we'll toss you an invite.

For our core 10 it looks like we might be good on tanks, but if you're a tank don't hesitate to apply. I know we're after another good healer and an OS Healer as well as a few DPS.

Current guild level almost 18. We're running 5 mans nightly as a guild so it's moving good, come join up and get some guild rep while the gettin' is good!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump

Starting raids next Tuesday. We have core spots available for our raid team. We are looking for:

2 Healers - 1 w/ DPS OS would be nice. Any class at this point is fine.
2-3 DPS - We're good on mages, rogues, monks (unless monk has a solid Heal or Tank OS)

Currently we have 6-7 level 90's a few are still leveling including 1-2 healers, but we're ready to get rolling so we are filling spots as needed. Can apply on our website or holler at someone in game, thank you.

enlightened-dark.guildlaunch.com

(Guild currently just shy of 20 as of 10/8/12)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
To let you know I'll be hitting 90 today (as soon as my !@#$ing power is back on) so you have a holy pally spot filled. You may want to talk to cow about this, as he's kinda worried.
Reply Quote
96 Pandaren Warrior
Do you need a Prot Warrrior and a blood DK? My cousin and I are looking for guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got us a resto shammy. Name is Rathrok if you wanna check him out Az. I've taken it upon myself to do some recruiting as I do not wish to see this guild fall apart. I love our bunch too much. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is Jhentrixx btw if you didn't figure that out. My name is actually cam, so I thought this might be easier for me to respond to people in vent since you can now call me Cam not Jhen (my exgirlfriend's name). Btw, where have you been lately? We miss ya
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bloo, we currently have a prot warrior as our MT. We are open to someone with a good tank set for OT, which would fit well with your cousin the blood dk, but if you were to join up I would need you to dps MS and prot OS unless something happens with our current MT. So if interested hit me up in game or toss an app on the website.

GJ Cam. I don't play a ton on the weekends, I like to get drunk.
Edited by Azurah on 10/15/2012 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Azurah on 12/6/2012 4:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Still recruiting for our 10m team.

We are looking for a Hunter, Druid (Boomkin/Tree prefered Cat can be worked in), Priest (Any Spec is fine, a skilled S Priest would own) and a good Warlock.

We have 3-4 spots open. We have tanks and we have healers, we need some smart ranged DPS and if a Druid or Priest a healing OS would be nice in case needed on a fight down the road.

I check here every other day, you can find me in game on Azurah or Zubs. Also you can apply at enlightened-dark.guildlaunch.org
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Still trying to cap off a solid active 10m team.

We are looking for a skilled Hunter, Priest (any spec) and/or a skilled Druid ( Boomkin or Tree preferred, but we'll work with a Kittie or Bear)

We're currently 1/6 in Vaults and 2nd boss has been taken under 20%. If we didn't have to pug and teach every week we would be further along.

We have a solid, well rounded group of raiders, but we just need to top it off with possibly you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Update - Core raid spots are filled. We are always recruiting for 5 mans, pvp, leveling and all around socializing.

If you're 90, and fairly geared and would like to raid we're not opposed to recruiting you, just keep in mind you'll only be utilized when we need you unless a spot opens up or we decide to work another 10m group in at some point.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
See 1st post.
Edited by Azurah on 1/13/2013 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Bump to the top.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
bumparoo
Edited by Jelley on 1/11/2013 3:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for bumps Jelley, please see very first post, it's edited with what we need currently as of 1/13/13 - Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]