Challenging Orion!!!!!!

85 Tauren Druid
I challenge orion , as i see it since there are the toughest(embelished) guild on the server and are supposedly saving us from the trolls. I challenge them since i wana see the biggest trolls in actions. Put me on your KOS list because its on.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Brool Story Co.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Wait. What? Orion is what? Since when?

Guess a WHOLE lot has changed since I left failwynn.(and yes I was in that guild but could only take so much of eden going crazy everyday - that's a whole pack of issues in that one)

they were a lot of things, but after all the pvp'ers had enough of jaid, they were not the best guild on the realm. not by a long shot. biggest maybe, pushiest, oh yeah, but not best.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
But ilu.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Two things both your world and mine have in common. In both, I am Eden and you are no one.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Orion may have been a good guild at one time,but those days have long passed.Now the only thing active in that guild is Eden's mouth and his overactive imagination.

I was in Orion for about 2 months.During that time all i saw was...nothing.They dont run anything.They don't talk to each other.They literally are a guild of strangers.They have no leaders,no officers and absolutely no sense of team work or how to use it.When MoP drops if he does,by some miracle,rally his guild into running anything...it will just be a ninja free for all.

Eden gets on every few weeks and updates everyone's ilvl's...thats it.He then pats himself on the back and talks about how great his guild is.....to an empty gchat where he gets no responces except people in his own guild disagreeing with him and then gquitting due to his arrogance.

He is a legend in his own mind and a joke to everyone outside of it. R.I.P~Orion
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
tbh, Orion was a decent guild to be in and very friendly at the end of LK and very, very beginning of cata, but after that is when Jaid completely lost his mind and all the good players left. Once Troyjia and I left most of what was left of a decent player base all left as well.

He formed another guild(oblivion) and would rage quit to that guild on his main every few days and put his alt in charge of orion. He would rage about guildies not wanting to farm raid trash at 3 in the morning when there were only 4 of us on to begin with. this is when jaid just started going nuts and most of us left so we didn't have to deal with him raging at us anymore.

was all downhill from there. hard to have a decent guild with a truly unstable gm
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You would expect more from the guild who requires you to pay them, in real USD currency to become an "Officer" in the guild. lol

My favorite part about EdenJaid was killing him, as he frequented SW with prepared. Killing him Over, and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... again.

If he is the shining example of his guild(s) [Horde and Alliance] then you are defiantly making your guild members look like terrible, no-talent, whiny, cry baby losers, who cannot even hold their own in PVP without having a 3v1 advantage (even then it's sketchy).

And that, folks is the truth. hahahah Such a joke!

As for anyone else in the guild(s) I apologize if i offended you personally with my comments, but you could start a lvl 1 guild and recruit retards and be better off, w/o having Edenjaid around lol.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Priest
06/20/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Solana
I challenge orion , as i see it since there are the toughest(embelished) guild on the server and are supposedly saving us from the trolls. I challenge them since i wana see the biggest trolls in actions. Put me on your KOS list because its on.

I can't wait until i can help you! ^_^ /excitedGiddyGiggle
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Eden is nuts! He either has split personalities or more than one player plays the account. Either is a viable option.

I told him up front this toon was an alt. I even showed him my main, Rhys, in Dalaran. When I dinged 85 on this toon, he tried to get me to raid with the guild. I explained to him again that I raided on my main, and though I'd be happy to help the guild, I couldn't raid with them. He became irate that I hid that this was an alt. Screamed at me in guild for "using" the guild. I was surprised. I tried to reason with him but he kicked me outta the guild. So, either its multiple peeps playing the account or he's just plain nuts, personally leaning towards nuts.

While on my main, I took special pleasure in nuking Edenjaid every time I saw him, as many times as possible.
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/Ja7GB.png

Case closed.
Reply Quote
8 unenchanted items
3 empty sockets in 2 items
Missing Living Steel Belt Buckle
Jewelcrafting: 2 unused Chimera's Eye

Because Fivehands is too late to the party.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/11/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Edenjaid
Two things both your world and mine have in common. In both, I am Eden and you are no one.

Which being you, is FAR worse than being "no one", at least they have that going for them. LOL

Baddie-McBaderson
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
I remember I was invited to the guild when I faction changed for whatever horrible reason I did so... Joined their vent and I heard a lovely conversation they were having... Mostly Eden talking and his brown nosing noob lovers.

"With a majority of the server in our guild, on both factions, everyone would soon have to bow down to us because we will have full dominance over the server."

"At the snap of my fingers I can have 100's of people killing the ones on our KoS list to the point they will never be able to login or play again..."

"Aegwynn will soon fear our guild name when they see it and tremble..."

Blah-blity blah... They still haven't done so.

Honestly I sit there and gank you guys over and over yet... I'm still logging on and you haven't killed me yet. No matter how hard you try at this game, you are still and always will be terrible. I'm surprised you even progress in heroic dungeons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]