The Päck (( PVP/RP/PVE guild ))

100 Worgen Druid
Well you know I only use the finest of shampoo for my fur. *smirks*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I haven't been on the forums since last spring, but reading these recruitment posts have had me thinking about my favorite guilds and what they bring to the server. Emerald Dream is really enriched by guilds like The Päck who are active and positive with their interactions with the community. And of course, it's a given that they're deadly beasts of war, too.

As for the yiffers comment... well, we're not. I apologize if we've given off any suggestion that we are. It's just that sometimes wow is laggy when we do are doing our formations, and dwarves are pretty short. But The Päck does have our undying brotherly love.

If you're a Worgen, this is a fantastic option for a guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/19/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Nymaway
Well you know I only use the finest of shampoo for my fur. *smirks*

It rubs the shampoo into it's fur, else it gets the hose again.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
*shivers*
Reply Quote
AARRROOOOOooOOOOOOOoooOooo
''GET PACKED!''
amirtie?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
((we are currently looking for more worgen priests, death knights and warriors for our various rbg and raid teams. those interested should mosey on over to thepacksden.guildlaunch.com for more information or contact a pack member in game.))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
December 8th, I will be back in a big way.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
We look forward to it Hybald. *cheers*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ya.. i cant wait to have my Hybald back.. i really missed him
How many days until the 8th.... *she cheers with happiness*
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I haven't been on the forums since last spring, but reading these recruitment posts have had me thinking about my favorite guilds and what they bring to the server. Emerald Dream is really enriched by guilds like The Päck who are active and positive with their interactions with the community. And of course, it's a given that they're deadly beasts of war, too.

As for the yiffers comment... well, we're not. I apologize if we've given off any suggestion that we are. It's just that sometimes wow is laggy when we do are doing our formations, and dwarves are pretty short. But The Päck does have our undying brotherly love.

If you're a Worgen, this is a fantastic option for a guild.

We love you Brijit!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/27/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Régulos
Horde watch out

All bark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNeaZz9Vt6Q
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
The Päck is Emerald Dream's all worgen PVP/RP/PVE guild. We are currently seeking more worgen members to join the ranks. We have strong friendships, and alliances.

We are looking for more worgen members for our RBG team, raid teams, and to join in on some of the RP story lines that we have going on.

If interested please check out our website www.thepacksden.guildlaunch.com and apply.

http://tinyurl.com/9aw54jq
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
((Louise, if you are having problems with one of the members, please contact an officer so that we can address the situation in the proper manner. We do not promote that sort of behavior, nor is it tolerated. Contact me in game and we can speak about this further. Or you could post on your main, to make it easier to contact you and get this resolved <3 ))
Edited by Greavell on 12/3/2012 8:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
(( If you are having an issue contact us in game and we will get it resolved. ))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
((I guess I don't understand how our members are harassing a horde member ooc'ly... given that we cant communicate...))
Edited by Greavell on 12/3/2012 8:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
((again, contact in game, or post on your main so that way information can be gathered and the issue resolved. if there is no communication, there can be no resolution, as we are not going to just throw darts at a list and kick the names they land on, in hopes that we get the harassers. If you want a guild for perks, I am certain you can find another lvl 25 guild to join, if ours is not your particular style preferred, and could even leave in a respectful manner instead of trying to mire the recruitment thread with things that should be handled in a more adult and/or professional manner. Contact an officer, and we will deal with the harassment issue.))
Edited by Greavell on 12/3/2012 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]