The Päck (( PVP/RP/PVE guild ))

90 Worgen Druid
Lets stop doing this in their thread...I know this is deep rooted and such things, but this is what happened last time and they lost all their stuff. So both of you should zip it and make thread for bashing each other and keep it there... maybe a I hate.... thread and when you get mad go post there. But doing it in here is not cool at all, and I hate for them to lose their stuff a second time. So lets all play nice, or go play somewhere else where peoples hard work and stories aren't left in the cross fire.

With that said. I like you all so lets all sing songs and roast marshmallows and sing christmas songs or some such thing...

Edit - Was posted before your sorry for derail post Him, but it still stands :p
((I think i love you. :D))
Edited by Shrøøm on 1/11/2014 5:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
06/21/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Himansha
@the rest of you- go outside.

i did that once, and a bird pooped on my hat. Never again, since then.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
06/21/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Emzella
(( That's just cause my ears wibble when I dance Shroom, that's our secret racial power ))
:D
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
06/21/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Himansha
@nymaway, im sorry i !@#$ing ruined your thread again. It had to be done.

something that has escalated to this point is beyond the fault of just one person. There's allot of fans surrounding this flame.

#whiteknight
Edited by Bekks on 6/21/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
06/21/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Agrar
#2.) I'm not one of you 3 people who are reporting each other's replies in order to get this thread shut down like the first one.

We dont know who is reporting, but its not me and its unfair for you to say so :(
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc

If Ja rule was here he'd get to the source of all this.
Edited by Bekks on 6/21/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I agree with Himanshu about the whole Agrar two-face situation. I however do not think poluting Nym's thread with all these hate posts is going to help her.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
((this is a recruitment thread for The Päck, if you dont have questions about our guild, or how to join, please take your bickering elsewhere.

That being said, The Päck is now recruiting Worgens of all classes and levels, we are an rp based pvp/pve guild that is highly active. We are seeking active Worgens who are interested in all aspects of the game, and host events of all types on a regular basis. Contact me in game for more information.))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
((pvp/pve guild that is highly active..))
((most active guild i've ever had the pleasure to be in))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
06/21/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Niightsky
Sorry for derailing this thread again, last comment from my side.

((i made a separate thread for you all to use for your "discussion" please take it there, if you know its gonna derail our recruitment thread, you probably shouldn't post it here.))
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
(( The Päck is currently seeking more worgen healers, and tanks for our RBG rotations, and PVE raids. www.thepacksden.guildlaunch.com ))
Edited by Nymaway on 6/21/2012 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
((Bump for a neat guild, and nice RP posts guys.))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

@the rest of you- go outside.

But the sun burns my skin!

/hiss

ON TOPIC:

Today the Pack enjoyed a nice run around the Exodar's lands to pick up some exploration and generally hang with the guildies (also had some fun at the Pre-Party).

We then proceeded to march in SW, and from there to GS. We may not have been....orthodox...with the way we did it, but fun was had by all. We even managed to get some Spectators to join our march, and following Rave/Dance Party in the GS inn basement.

Good times were had, and my condolences go out to the Hordies we slapped around during our run. Bad timing i guess. :D

<The Päck> RP/PvP/PvE
Highly Active and very friendly.
Join today!
Edited by Orrique on 6/21/2012 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]