The Päck (( PVP/RP/PVE guild ))

85 Worgen Mage
07/10/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Nymaway
and whisper me in game for an interview.

Or just whisper any of the officers! :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
(( Our current officers are Remerex, Greavell, Daugus, and Hybald. ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
((Bumps!

Hey Nymay hit me up today when you are on. I worked out a fix for the boards so we can all post rps on it, and have Members of the pack and sisterhood who want to roleplay back and forth without the mess we have to deal with in game. So just wanted to go over that with you! ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
(( Bumpage for awesome peeps

And wooo for back to back bumps love! ))
Edited by Emzela on 7/12/2012 8:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
((Bump!

Three in a row...that's a tic, a tac, and a toe!

We win! ))
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
As fun a guild as I've been part of! You won't regret checking us out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
(( Our raid team is now 6/8 in regular dragon soul. We are looking for more ranged dps and more tanks for PvE. Apply today at thepacksden.guildlaunch.com :) ))
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
-blank-
Edited by Remerex on 7/21/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
((Our newest officers can be added to the list of people to contact. Charis, Urufu, Carcajou and Prowly. We are still looking for healers for our secondary RBG team, and more ranged dps and tanks to help set up a second pve raid team. There are a few rp events on the horizon.. so join up today. find your way over to thepacksden.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application, the link is on the left side of our homepage, just under our guild icon. Come join the fun and the family in Emerald Dream's largest all worgen guild!))
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Hunter
Accenia Reflects on her first Pack Event...

She has never been this far from home...she had made it through the first few waves without a bite and was one of the survivors. She was going to be ok, she was going to help take her people back to their city and push the forsaken back into the grave where they should have stayed. That was until a week ago...

While she was tracking the movement of some feral Worgans she got herself bit and now she was one. It took some getting use too. Luckily they had friends now in the alliance, she took to the boat to the night elves as soon as she was stabled and then moved on to Stormwind where she met one of the leaders of The Pack, and they took her in to help with her new life.

The other night she attend her first meeting of this new group she had pledged to help as they helped her. And the experience was interesting...they were inducting some new members and promoting others. She was to young yet for either so she watched from the back, rather glad she would not need to take part. They were a rowdy bunch...well some of them at least. While it was exciting to see a new city, and so many people outside of the world she had known for so long it was a bit over whelming, for the young pup.

But the whole event has had her heart beating a bit more rapid as of late, she knows one day she will need to walk in front of them all and that had her more scared then a legion of forsaken chasing her through the woods. As she returned to Darkshore to hunt and do her missions, she couldn't help but embrace the happiness of not having to be around as many people once more. Being part of a pack was going to take some getting use to for her loner ways...her life was upside down and it seemed that this meeting was the first sign to her she wasn't in her comfort zone anymore and frankly it scared her.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
((Congratulations to The Päck on the clear of Dragon Soul regular last night. Excellent work everyone!))
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
((woot, now on to heroics. :D))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
((you betcha))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Our Raid who art in COT
Dragon soul be thy name.
Thy Mages come;
thy will be OP with orange sticks aplenty
Give us this day our daily buff
and forgive us our facepulls
as we forgive those who BOP melee
and lead us not into this raid
but deliver us from Cata

aaaaaaaaah-meeeeen

Someone else may have written something similar buut i just threw that together out humorous blasphemy.
Edited by Bekks on 7/22/2012 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
(( The Päck is currently looking for those who like to strike from the shadows! Ferals and Rogues, we’re talking to you!

The Päck’s stealth force is looking for more members. If you like to hunt down unsuspecting prey, and you’re a worgen, then you should join us! If you’re interested, please fill out an application on our website www.thepacksden.guildlaunch.com ))
Reply Quote
((I didn't know you guys raided, that's great. Congratulations on your kill and bump for Worgen! :)

P.S.: The Pack and Devilclaw Outlaws should do some cross-guild RP or some such. Could be fun.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Nymmmy!!!!!

We need to chitchat sometime this week. About getting the RP we talked about rolling in a direction for some action for the rest of our guilds, and I also want to set up some war games both for fun as well as some story based battles to feed in the RP as well :)

Thinking a few rounds in gilneas off an idea I have that I will run by you. Love you guys!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Nymmmy!!!!!

We need to chitchat sometime this week. About getting the RP we talked about rolling in a direction for some action for the rest of our guilds, and I also want to set up some war games both for fun as well as some story based battles to feed in the RP as well :)

Thinking a few rounds in gilneas off an idea I have that I will run by you. Love you guys!

I've seen movies where girls play with dogs. it's ok... being a dog owner myself It was a lil disconcerting
Edited by Biooh on 7/23/2012 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]