Need Help Killing Hiram Creed

85 Goblin Rogue
I need some help killing creed i havent played rogue in ages so thats why i am sucking at trying to kill him im currently at creed if your up to the same part of quest im more then happy to help you out as your helping me out as well whisper me in game or on here if u can help.

greatly appreciated.
Edited by Plasmatic on 6/20/2012 3:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I know this post was 3 days ago and all but i was wondering if maybe u still unable to defeat him cause i am stuck on him as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
message me in game im uo to creed as well im unable to solo
Reply Quote
Just a random bit of info. I tried a couple of times on Creed and failed, and on 3rd attempt stumbled in on a BELF rogue having Creed down 2/3 but he was about to die himself. I charged in on Creed - he wasn't tagged, and we were both dpsing Creed for a bit. When the BELF was close to a noble death, he vanished and started running around the edge of the room away from Creed.

Sadly, that nice BELF died to some dot from Creed about the same time as Creed died. Don't know if he got credit for kill but I certainly did.

Anyways, appears you don't even have to be in same faction - to jointly kill Creed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]