Acid Selling Dragon Soul Mount and Title (H)

100 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks again guys! Both mounts in one night and a couple shiny titles! Very quick in professional, great group of raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
People paying for a 30% nerf run, Now I have seen everything.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/11/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Rawrberto

Looking at your raid history, I believe that you'd need to pay for a full 8/8 heroic clear to have seen everything. I am very pleased to be able to offer this service for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i will buy a heroic rag mount package give me a price and a date
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=5#95

Just gonna leave this here.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=8#158

Will also leave this here.

For those who don't want to read, these posts state that we have 4 guaranteed mount weeks left for sale.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Edited to remove email address from here since it's not needed anymore.
Edited by Vellius on 4/21/2013 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/11/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Rawrberto

It actually is not that uncommon.

My fun is not for sale personally. But for guilds such as Acid it is their game and they can do what they please.

I hope you guys make a ton of gold off this. Has the recent Health Nurf helped killing him with the random person?

Also, anyone else think Rag has an awesome Death Animation?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Sothe

Early last week, there was a very annoying bug with Madness in which Congealing Bloods (which spawn at 5% intervals and heal Deathwing if they reach his head) were not being slowable.

After trying to down it for about an hour (including a pull where, due to dot damage and blood healing, Deathwing continually spawned bloods due to his health ticking to 15% multiple times, and eventually healed to 40%) we had to postpone our raid that night to come back when the bug was fixed. Our buyer was graciously understanding.

That said, due to slows overall being nerfed (maximum is now 50%, down from 70%), the removal of resistances, and the equalization of mana pools, I'd argue that Madness in its 35% nerfed capacity is as hard as it was at 25%.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]