Thursday (6/21)

90 Night Elf Hunter
I am perfectly content with staying inside. I do not want to go outside. I do not want to go out into the extreme heat outside. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!

...wait, I have to go and get something for you? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's Thursday, June 21st, 2012. And I very much don't want to go outside T-T

[IG] Had fun in DS last night. Even though we wiped on one boss most of the night. Tonight we should finish it up... I hope. Also, getting flames on my rogue today. And that requires having to go to Vash'jir. Ugh...

[RL] Darn my dad for needing me to go to a different town to get a replacement battery for him. The only good thing about this is that it's a good excuse to get a smoothie and not have to buy one for my brother as well.

Anyway...

How are y'all doin' today?
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
06/21/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Neus
How are y'all doin' today?

Reminded me of something I read once.

You know you're from the south when you know that y'all is singular and all y'all is plural.

No game time last night; not D3, not WOW, nothing at all. I did catch up on my webcomics though. Had missed doing so for nearly a week. This one got me chuckling for whatever obscure reason:

http://pvponline.com/comic/2012/06/14/kidding-ourselves

I'll take some of that sun and heat. Clouds this morning have it below 60F ... and the high for the day isn't even expected to hit the mid-70s. Grrrrr, gimme my summer. I think I need to move to AZ or something. I'm starting to realize I'm paying for milder weather than I like. =P

Good morning Sentinels!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
So, I know this don't make much sense, but was watching some show last night and it was about some garage in Dallas. And as I was watching it I said, 'Ya know, sometimes I miss Texas.'

My friend looks at me like I stabbed him in the chest and says, "Say what?"

And yeah, I know, I really shouldn't miss that place, like at all, except for the fact that you can own a machine gun there and all. But, sometimes I see pictures or TV shows of places I lived there when I was growing up and I remember all the mischief we used to get into. And it's really just the nostalgia you know, not like I miss the hillbillies, Okies and the heat. But, there's just something about it I miss, something the Northwest just doesn't have.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
06/21/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Eilethalua
You know you're from the south when you know that y'all is singular and all y'all is plural.

no, ur plural
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]