Violent / Bad Blood / The Nothing is back!

85 Worgen Hunter
So after being gone for nearly a year with us going over to SWTOR boys from the original Violent / Bad Blood / The Nothing are returning to Turalyon, albeit we are Alliance now O.o

After becoming a news site / podcast in SWTOR and ending up with a world top 10 ranking SWTOR just didn't have the level of endgame that we desired, so we are back to the game where it all started for us nearly 8 years ago and back to the server we had so much fun in.

Currently we are set for an incredibly talented 10m, however we are wanting to gain enough highly skilled and dedicated players to compete as a 25m.

If you remember us here is a big shout out to you at being an old school-er, but if you don't know us then check out the write up on the history of Violent/The Nothing here. - http://violent-guild.enjin.com/home/m/1913843/article/828377

Also come and check out our site - www.violent-guild.com and give us a shout out! If you like what you see and you think you fit our playstyle feel free to app for our Mists of Pandaria team.

And to the hardcore / semi-hardcore guild we can't wait to get back in the midst of competing with all of ya'll again.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Hi, and welcome back!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
how ironic.....bro the transfer welcoming the most hated scumbags back to the server that they themselves transferred to after being well hated on their original server....

dont worry violent....we still hate you very much.....

dirtbags

duck

$~~Locals Only~~$
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yay 25s! Welcome back guys.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
woooo
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
how ironic.....bro the transfer welcoming the most hated scumbags back to the server that they themselves transferred to after being well hated on their original server....

dont worry violent....we still hate you very much.....

dirtbags

duck

$~~Locals Only~~$

It was nice gesture. Never said i owned te server.
It seems like you're prettty much a douchbag too from your posts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
maybe...but i can at least spell douche bag, douche bag....

ahahahahahaha

you know nothng...dont talk until you do, BRO

duck

$~~Locals Only~~$
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
gl dahaka :)

also BLAKE HI MAN HI WHERE U AT HI
Edited by Zamnin on 6/25/2012 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Bump, Hi zamn and haters.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Can I touch you?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
From my understanding he's a random troll anyways, it wouldn't be realm forums if there wasn't any around.

Anyways, thanks to all the folks that have given us a warm welcome back, in game and out. Just need MoP to release now.

Also to those asking about 25m, ...atm we are doing 10m since we know we can easily push progression in that with our group, however, we would LIKE to do 25m ONLY if we can get the level of players to remain just as successful, basically it is not worth forcing 25m if it will end up hurting progression.

Also, so who is going to be server first monk?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
funny dahaka....i bet the only ones giving you a warm welcome back are noob transfers like bro who got here last week or something....as i recall, you guys werent welcome here when you first transferred in, so what makes you think youre welcome back? i mean REALLY!!!!!!

duck
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
^ This guy, lol.

Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
^ that girl, starring marlo thomas as the green chick, lol

pimple
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
hater
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
some things are worthy of hate....dont invalidate my human emotions....

help help im being oppressed

duck
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
From your site:

"This guild went on to rack up a few world top 50 kills in Naxx before the release of BC."

"The Inevitable did however manage a world top 10 kill of Nightbane and a top 25 kill of Gruul."

LOL, keep dreaming :)

I can play this game too:

My guild had a top 10 C'Thun kill, a top 100 Arthas kill and bakes the best cookies in all the land.
Edited by Carrider on 6/27/2012 7:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember this guild.. I think I was in it once???????????????????????????????????????
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
The grammar and spelling in this thread is full of win.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]