(H) Onslaught - 10M, Recruiting

90 Troll Druid
Heya Doomhammer folks, and any visitors that might be stopping by from other servers. Onslaught is a mature, established Horde guild (started in December of 2006) and we're looking for a few good folks for 10m raiding in MOP. We've cleared all previous raid tiers (except T12 Rag) as a 10m or 25m team.

MOP Progression: (10man normal)
6/6 MogVaults
3/4 Terrace of Endless Spring
2/6 Heart of Fear

We have openings for the classes and specs listed below for our Tues / Thurs 10man core group. To join us as a full guild member, prior raid exp in Cata or an earlier raid tier is preferred. We are always seeking fun and good natured players who want a nice, laid-back atmosphere to level, run 5-mans and raids. We have a RL age restriction of 18+ for anyone who is not a RL friend or family member of someone already in the guild. Interested prospective raiders must be 485+ i-level and available both raid nights of the week from 645p to 10p server (MST). Also, if its your alt that you are interested in helping us with, that's fine too as long as they meet the above requirements. Contact Melurnah, Minaah or Hookie to set up a time to chat on our vent if interested, ty!

We are seeking reliable, mature players who want a stable, fun and casual-progressive raiding environment. If we seem to be what you are looking for, and you have what we need, please see below for current high priority class / spec openings: (if you dont see your class / spec listed here as high need, we still take good players, just contact us to chat about options)

TANKS:
1- Guardian Druid w/Kitty dps offspec
1- BrewMaster Monk w/WW dps offspec

HEALERS:
1- Holy Paladin
1- Resto Shaman

RANGED DPS:
1- Shadowpriest w/Disc offspec
1- Mage (frost or fire preferred)
1- Ele Shaman
1- Hunter

MELEE DPS:
1- WW Monk w/BrewMaster offspec
Edited by Minaah on 5/14/2013 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Bump.

Hope you're doing well. Everything's peachy here.
Edited by Duvai on 7/4/2012 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Im looking to do a server transfer. SP currently at 387 iLvl. What is your raiding sched?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Organicsplz: We raid Tues / Thurs and Monday from 645p to approx 9-10pm server-- Mountain time zone. Feel free to make a toon on Doomhammer and look for Minaah in-game and we can chat more about the guild, what we do and what we're looking for in detail.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
/bump
Still looking for a few good folks for DS farm runs and onwards into MOP. Any good player in need of a home considered, even if not on the 'classes / specs needed' list. Contact Minaah in game for more info or send her a game mail.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
/nudge

Come play with us and get ready for MOP!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
/nudge-- updated for MOP recruitment openings, come check us out, stay for the free cookies!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
/bump

Updated classes / specs needed!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
/bumpity bump-- fixed the classes / specs needed list again. If you arent on the 'needed' list, but looking for a stable home with friendly and experienced folks, look us up anyway and we'll be happy to see what we can do!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
/bump
looking for Pandas,Pallies and Priests, oh my!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
/bump -- High need for 1 holy pally, 1 mistweaver monk, 1 heal priest-- disc or holy, 1 hunter, 1 warlock, 1 mage and 1 ret pally. Looking for these classes to get our 25m team off the ground, hoping to start 10/23/2012. Contact Melurnah or Hookie for info or to setup a recruit chat.
Edited by Melurnah on 10/8/2012 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
We're only a few reliable folks away from a good 25m team to start our raiding on 10/23/2012. Need a Mistweaver monk, holy pal, holy or disc priest and possibly a resto sham. Must be available to raid from 645p to 10p server, on Tues & Thurs evenings, server time. Also have openings for 1 hunter, 1 warlock and 1 shadowpriest or mage.

Contact Melurnah, Minaah, Nibblenbite, Grindell or Hookie for more info, /cheers
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Took a break from the game a couple of months after Cataclysm was released, but now I'm looking to get back into the swing of things and your main raid nights are what I'm looking for. I'm willing to transfer or faction change. I have several 80's and most of them are tank or dps related. Willing to start something new if needed since I have a lovely SoR instant 80 for any of the classes I don't have except for monks obviously. Learning a new class isn't an issue since I usually read up daily on whatever class I am.

In the end, just looking for a place to call home and slay some internet dragons when I'm not busy dealing with other real life events.
Edited by Belfy on 10/15/2012 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Heya Belfy, look Melurnah up after maintenance is done this morning and we can set up a time to chat on our vent and see what we can do for you and us. Definitely interested in talking to you more. Hope to hear from you soon. /smile
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
/nudge -- close to enough for 25m team, need folks who can raid Tues & Thurs, from 645 to 10pm server. Mostly looking for ranged dps and 1 Mistweaver monk. Look for me in game if interested. Ty!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
/nudge.. updated to fix class and spec needs. High demand for 1 Mistweaver Monk, 1 Frost DK, 1 Mage and 1 Warlock, also looking for a spare Resto Sham. Look for me in game, or add my battletag id: minaah#1990
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
/bump -- updated our needs again. Started working on 10/25m Mog Vaults and need a few more reliable raiders. Please contact myself as Melurnah or add my battletag: minaah#1990 to schedule a recruit interview, if interested.
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
Hello from the grave Onslaught. Glad to see you guys are still around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
HUGS!!!! Bamma!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
/bump. Hit 1/6 MogVaults on Thurs night, almost got Feng. Updated list for needed classes / specs. Come check us out and set up a time to chat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]