7 Questions

85 Worgen Death Knight
1) What is the Horde/Alliance ratio like? Please answer with Total amounts of population per faction wherever is possible.
2) How is the PvP here? Do you see oftenly pvpers doing premades in trade chat? Do you know friends that belong to PVP active guilds?
3) How does this Realm stand in terms of raiding? Please list guilds that clear content at high speed, and end up selling heroic final bosses mounts / items, if possible. Is it possible to pug Heroic Lich King without failing on any given Tuesday afternoon?
4) How is the Realm economy? Price on Vial of sands, Elementium ore, Inferno rubies, Queen’s garnets can be a good reference, include other prices you consider relevant.
5) How is the roleplay here? I’m not a roleplayer but is always good to know if a realm is for roleplay or not.
6) How is the community? Do you have people playing since vanilla still here? Guilds that have maintained their raiding progression in the top 10 in the realm for 8 years now (I think this question might need grammar check, excuse me if that’s the case)? People in general are open to discussion in an intelligent manner?
7.) What does the server need most? Creative answers are always welcome here.
Thanks for answering to my 7 questions.
Reply Quote
no
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Cinnabu #1
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Cinnabu World 2nd oceanic 11th
Reply Quote
2 Troll Shaman
Avoka #1 Aus Casual Raider
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Dookles #6884 world, #1 in your hearts
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Did somebody say [Realm First! Deathwing]
Edited by Ventanã on 8/4/2012 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Troll Shaman
08/04/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Ventanã
Did somebody say [Realm First! Deathwing]

[Realm First! Fall of the Lich King]?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
[Realm First! Ragnaros]
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
[Realm First! Deaths Demise]?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
[Realm First! Grand Crusader]?

BTW hey bummers
Edited by Olskjaer on 8/6/2012 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I actually feel like answering these!

1) What is the Horde/Alliance ratio like? Please answer with Total amounts of population per faction wherever is possible.

I don't know the numbers nor do I have access to the wow statistics, but my best guess is the Horde outnumbers the Alliance at about two to one. People who don't know how to estimate will likely give you outlandish answers like "100 to 1" or "10 to 1", which it certainly feels like from time to time.

2) How is the PvP here? Do you see oftenly pvpers doing premades in trade chat? Do you know friends that belong to PVP active guilds?

PVP guilds exist, and many of them enjoy forming RBGs using the public forum. Lack of population makes it so that arena teams are on the low side for rating, and the pick of the best players makes it very difficult to get carried to a high rating.

3) How does this Realm stand in terms of raiding? Please list guilds that clear content at high speed, and end up selling heroic final bosses mounts / items, if possible. Is it possible to pug Heroic Lich King without failing on any given Tuesday afternoon?

There's only one or two guilds on each side that meet that criteria, and none of them are 25 man.

4) How is the Realm economy? Price on Vial of sands, Elementium ore, Inferno rubies, Queen’s garnets can be a good reference, include other prices you consider relevant.

How is the economy? I'm not answering this question because it's probably the stupidest one. How about you tell me what an "economy" is before I waste three paragraphs answering that question on yet another WoW dolt who thinks they understand anything about econometrics.
Prices here shouldn't fluctuate too much because no matter the server size the ratio of supply to demand here is about the same as on most other servers. You'll see prices here reaching a global median. Exceptions occur on very rare items, since the server size is small, extremely rare items (rare mounts & pets, for example, shadowmourne toys, TCG mounts, etc.) do not sell on the AH, and have extremely wide price margins.

5) How is the roleplay here? I’m not a roleplayer but is always good to know if a realm is for roleplay or not.

No role-playing to speak of in public forums. No role-playing guilds exist that advertise that fact.

6) How is the community? Do you have people playing since vanilla still here? Guilds that have maintained their raiding progression in the top 10 in the realm for 8 years now (I think this question might need grammar check, excuse me if that’s the case)? People in general are open to discussion in an intelligent manner?

How is the community? Another question that has no answer.
People who have been playing in vanilla do exist here, but are hard to find, and VERY scattered. No guild has maintained a high level of server progress for more than four years yet. People in general chat are usually trolls with the occasional person who takes questions seriously. This doesn't differ from server to server - the only difference here is that general chat is quiet, so people try to "get attention" frequently by rousing people by saying things they know people will react to I.E. trolling.

7.) What does the server need most? Creative answers are always welcome here.

Honestly? More people. The previous twelve posters on this thread may be sarcastic morons and are not representatives of Agamaggan. We welcome all newcomers. Serious!
Reply Quote
2 Troll Shaman
08/10/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Flarisu
The previous twelve posters on this thread may be sarcastic morons

You thought it so easy, didn't you? You had truly believed to have committed the perfect crime, to slander me behind my back, but you were wrong. The transgression you have committed in my assumed absence has not gone unseen. I have ears and eyes everywhere. You gaze off in the distance and there I am staring back into you. You make a sound and there I am, listening. I reside in your deepest dreams and most blatant of realities. I am where you are and where you will be. You cannot run or hide, I'm always there. As for your sin? It will not be forgiven or forgotten, although you may take solace in the fact that when punishment is due the manner of which it will be carried out will not resemble the underhanded tactic you used in committing your crime. It will be swift and just. You will then know true pain and despair and the boundaries of which you can handle such things.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
08/11/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Terribolik

You thought it so easy, didn't you? You had truly believed to have committed the perfect crime, to slander me behind my back, but you were wrong. The transgression you have committed in my assumed absence has not gone unseen. I have ears and eyes everywhere. You gaze off in the distance and there I am staring back into you. You make a sound and there I am, listening. I reside in your deepest dreams and most blatant of realities. I am where you are and where you will be. You cannot run or hide, I'm always there. As for your sin? It will not be forgiven or forgotten, although you may take solace in the fact that when punishment is due the manner of which it will be carried out will not resemble the underhanded tactic you used in committing your crime. It will be swift and just. You will then know true pain and despair and the boundaries of which you can handle such things.

Shh, King Flarisu has spoken.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/11/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Terribolik

my god
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dookshanked
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]