NINJA WARNING: Mynt

85 Blood Elf Mage
Hey guys i love our server and wanna keep it a good one so i would like to inform people that Mynt ,mage of trinkets nothing guild is a ninja. i did both a bh and a os 25m 4 twilight drake and both times he took all loot and left the instance. i reported him along with other ppl but blizzad is gay and does nothing about it so anyway just letting yall know.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
nobody cares go scavenge up 20 people and get the drake next week clown
Edited by Ryabriel on 6/24/2012 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If he ninjad in a bh that you were in, Why would you join a Os run that he was hosting only to get ninjad again. Seems to be your the one who should know better. I dont condone ninjaing but come on. Lets use our brains here if he's going to ninja one thing of course he will ninja another
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
lol loser
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/24/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Ryabriel
20 people

LOL @ using 20 ppl for OS 25 3D.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
06/25/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Blackghoulia
20 people

LOL @ using 20 ppl for OS 25 3D.

Did OS 10 3D with 3 earlier. 1 tank, 2 dps. Literally took us about 20-25 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
06/24/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Zaliela
Hey guys i love our server and wanna keep it a good one so i would like to inform people that Mynt ,mage of trinkets nothing guild is a ninja. i did both a bh and a os 25m 4 twilight drake and both times he took all loot and left the instance. i reported him along with other ppl but blizzad is gay and does nothing about it so anyway just letting yall know.

thanks for the heads up. Sadly, most of the community are too arrogant to care about things beneath their standards, or stuff that doesn't happen to them.

Still, good to see some players still care about ninjas, and pointing them out to the server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]