Late Night Sundays DS10 Normal

96 Human Paladin
Group starting up Weekly Dragon Soul 10-man Normal runs working towards Heroic! Will be Sunday nights (late night) 11:15 PM MT or 1:15 AM EST. We are looking for:

* Fun, mature people
* Ventrillo
* Experience Appreciated (Alts)
* iLVL of 380+
* Healers with DPS off-spec
* Tanks
* At least 2 ranged DPS
* Fill ins with melee DPS

Sunday Night 6/23/12 will be the first run. Leader is experienced (I am not leading but am a part of it) Our goal is for a full clear first night. Leader of group linked below. Please reply to me via this thread, in-game mail or whispers with info on yourself and toon. Thank you and look forward to raiding with you soon!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Argent%20Dawn/Xshando/advanced
Edited by Honadan on 6/24/2012 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
We are hoping for an earlier start this week (1:15am insted of around 3)

We understand that re-sets happen the next day but these runs are for people who missed guild runs, alts or people who simply havn't done it that week. Please reply here, in-game mail or whisper myslef or Xshando. Thank you!
Edited by Honadan on 6/30/2012 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
Tommorow Night is week #2 of our DS 10 Normal raids. Whisper Xshando if interested for more info and to sign up!
Edited by Honadan on 6/30/2012 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
This time is actually perfect for Aldrisian and I, him being a melee DPS and I being a ranged DPS. We have experience with all of the LFG DS fights, which, as I understand from some research, aren't that different from the Normal fights? I don't know, however, if we have access to Vent.

Think we'd be a good fit?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
As Cat said. I have a 381 ilevel in my dps spec, and pull 16k dps unbuffed, which I understand may be slightly low for a death knight. Cat only has a 379 ilvl I believe but she pulls comparable damage with me. We have finished two full runs on DS (LFR difficulty) and we have read all the fights for normal, however we have no practical experience. As a side note I am an off-spec tank with a 383 ilvl, however no experience tanking DS. I hope we qualify. I'll reply in-game as well.
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
Catiana and Aldrisian! How are you?

Good to see more people ready for end-game raiding! If you two could be on at the specified time above (1am server time) Sund..... Monday morning (:D) and keep in contact with myself and Xshando we will be figuring out final numbers/roles and such. Look forward to seeing you two for the raid!
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
DS10 Normal run is happening again this Sunday night into Monday morning, 1:20am server time start. Please reply here or message myself or Xshando in game to get signed up.
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
DS10 Normal run is happening again this Sunday night into Monday morning, 1:20am server time start. Please reply here or message myself or Xshando in game to get signed up.
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
Hello Argent Dawn Raiders! Seem to have a very solid group now. Those of you who have been with us or wish to join this week please send me (Honadan not Xshando) in-game mail or whispers letting me know you want in this week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mel and Stellar attending again this week.

Will send mail and whispers tonight in case you don't see this.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
As always, Cat and Ald are in again. :D
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
Perfect thank you all for replying!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Breakin' all the rules, not sending you ingame mail or whispers...I'm such a rebel. :3
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
Mel and Stellar attending again this week.

Will send mail and whispers tonight in case you don't see this.

What is Stellar's toons full name again? :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stellarine

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent%20dawn/stellarine/simple
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
Was an excellent run this week! Finished way faster than normal (Better geared people tend to do that) Once again please let me know via in-game mail of whisper that you are interested in attending this weeks run.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]