5/8H Resto Sham

I am currently considering transferring and would be looking for a guild(Ally or Horde) to join and raid with now and for the upcoming expansion. I am just returning after dealing with some personal issues that forced me to stop playing for a few months (details can be discussed)

Preferred raid times: Mon-thurs after 7PM Arizona time or Fri-Sun anytime

last logged out with DPS shoulders/Trinket but i have resto equivalent shoulders gemmed/enchanted properly, and reg heart of unliving for those slots.

pls respond here or @ omfgbrbicecreamtruck@ymail.com with any questions
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If your gonna waste $25 to transfer servers; i would think about choosing a diffrent server. I left moonrunner like 4 months ago. Best $25 i've ever spent!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
06/28/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Crenix
Best $25 i've ever spent!

All for 4 heroic bosses and no notable PvP achievements XD. I think Moonrunner is a nice place, maybe you were just in the wrong guild.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Maybe those 4 heroic bosses were the best thing ever? Still, hardly seems worth it for such a thing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
multa nocte is looking for a resto shaman, we are currently 6/8 hm, will most likely be 8/8 this week after the 5% nerf lol, late night raiding guild check us out at multa-nocte.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]