8/8H <STAGE CLEAR> (91US) LF RDPS FOR MOP 25M

90 Troll Mage
<Stage Clear> is currently looking to boost our roster for semi-hardcore 25-man progression in anticipation of Mists of Pandaria.

Server: Kil'Jaeden (H)
Raid Times: 8-12 PST Tuesday-Thursday (with possibility of additional progression focused raid days on Sunday and/or Monday come MoP)
Officers/Contacts: Banakk (GM), Ellumina, Ev, Healbøt, Nivarax

Stats:
OVERALL 10/25 Combined: US 91 Madness Kill, 81 Spine, 31 Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
10M: World 271, US 43 Madness, 45 Spine, 4209 Morchok (TTA GAMING 4 LYF3)
25M: Somehow still managed US 277 H:Madness like 5 months later

Current Recruitment Needs:

Ranged DPS:
- Hunters
- Warlocks
- Boomkins

*Despite those specific class needs, any and all raiders are welcome to apply if you feel as though you bring something extremely useful to the table.

What We Expect:

- Applicants should know ALL specializations within their class and are able to switch between them if needed.

- Applicants should be up to date on the current theorycrafting, and are aware of any ways to better their gameplay on a fight to fight basis, be it tanking, healing, or DPSing.

- Applicants are reliable, trustworthy, and able to make all raid times (unless there's an extremely good reason and we are *notified beforehand*).

- Applicants can follow directions and have a good grasp on all raid mechanics ***even before progression begins on a certain fight.*** When all raiders know what to do and how to go about mechanics before the first pulls it greatly assists in streamlining progression.

- Applicants are willing and able to put in extra effort outside of the raiding environment in order to accomplish specific goals to better the raid.

About Us:

We are a community driven guild that takes pride in our core members' ability to work as a group to get that edge over our competition. Our core consists of a cohesive group of players who reunited to create Stage Clear at the beginning of the Cataclysm. We recently made the transition from 10-man to 25-man raiding, after rounding out 4.3 as US Rank 91 guild, with multiple server firsts (H Zon'ozz, H Ultraxion, H Spine of Deathwing, and Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider). Within our first weeks of 25-man raiding (after the arduous task of filling an extra 15 spots) we blitzed through heroic modes once again and currently have all Dragon Soul encounters on farm. We currently use a loot council system. We feel it best promotes good raid behavior and keeps raiders giving it their all - even on farm nights.

At this point in the expansion, our primary focus is to bolster our ranks with talented, dedicated players who will maximize performance no matter the circumstances. Come be a part of an established and focused community that's hell bent in bringing our competitors to their knees.

If you would like further information, feel free to post in this topic or contact one of our officers (listed above). We look forward to seeing your applications!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
We have candy!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
HiJ
CANDY?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
spicy
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
The world needs to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTXtOVaCaOU
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
06/25/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Chilblane
u guys r serious, lol!
roflmao! roxorz my boxorz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've concluded sure this guild is never serious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
More hunter apps IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
06/26/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Ylissa
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
i have a warlock :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
06/27/2012 02:44 AMPosted by Banakk
ITS ABOUT TO GET HELLA SERIOUS UP IN THIS B-

I'd like to stress the fact that we ARE NOT looking for people whose only aim is to get gear, achievements, and mounts before expansion's end. WE ARE however looking for dedicated, long term members to help us beat out competition while keeping our social lives in check (with our sweet 3-day raid week)~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Come check out our awesome intensely purple website! (and apply while you're there)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
LOL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
therech where are you
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
07/02/2012 02:17 AMPosted by Ylissa
therech where are you
hello
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
HI! I'm late.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
HiJ
I am a hunter. If I'm allowed to afk trash I'll come over.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I afk trash. I tell everybody I'm masterlooting, but really i'm just afk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]