Topic 8/8H <STAGE CLEAR> (91US) LF RDPS FOR MOP 25M
<Stage Clear> is currently looking to boost our roster for semi-hardcore 25-man progression in anticipation of Mists of Pandaria.
Server: Kil'Jaeden (H)
Raid Times: 8-12 PST Tuesday-Thursday (with possibility of additional progression focused raid days on Sunday and/or Monday come MoP)
Officers/Contacts: Banakk (GM), Ellumina, Ev, Healbøt, Nivarax
OVERALL 10/25 Combined: US 91 Madness Kill, 81 Spine, 31 Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
10M: World 271, US 43 Madness, 45 Spine, 4209 Morchok (TTA GAMING 4 LYF3)
25M: Somehow still managed US 277 H:Madness like 5 months later
Current Recruitment Needs:
*Despite those specific class needs, any and all raiders are welcome to apply if you feel as though you bring something extremely useful to the table.
What We Expect:
- Applicants should know ALL specializations within their class and are able to switch between them if needed.
- Applicants should be up to date on the current theorycrafting, and are aware of any ways to better their gameplay on a fight to fight basis, be it tanking, healing, or DPSing.
- Applicants are reliable, trustworthy, and able to make all raid times (unless there's an extremely good reason and we are *notified beforehand*).
- Applicants can follow directions and have a good grasp on all raid mechanics ***even before progression begins on a certain fight.*** When all raiders know what to do and how to go about mechanics before the first pulls it greatly assists in streamlining progression.
- Applicants are willing and able to put in extra effort outside of the raiding environment in order to accomplish specific goals to better the raid.
We are a community driven guild that takes pride in our core members' ability to work as a group to get that edge over our competition. Our core consists of a cohesive group of players who reunited to create Stage Clear at the beginning of the Cataclysm. We recently made the transition from 10-man to 25-man raiding, after rounding out 4.3 as US Rank 91 guild, with multiple server firsts (H Zon'ozz, H Ultraxion, H Spine of Deathwing, and Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider). Within our first weeks of 25-man raiding (after the arduous task of filling an extra 15 spots) we blitzed through heroic modes once again and currently have all Dragon Soul encounters on farm. We currently use a loot council system. We feel it best promotes good raid behavior and keeps raiders giving it their all - even on farm nights.
At this point in the expansion, our primary focus is to bolster our ranks with talented, dedicated players who will maximize performance no matter the circumstances. Come be a part of an established and focused community that's hell bent in bringing our competitors to their knees.
If you would like further information, feel free to post in this topic or contact one of our officers (listed above). We look forward to seeing your applications!
ITS ABOUT TO GET HELLA SERIOUS UP IN THIS B-
I'd like to stress the fact that we ARE NOT looking for people whose only aim is to get gear, achievements, and mounts before expansion's end. WE ARE however looking for dedicated, long term members to help us beat out competition while keeping our social lives in check (with our sweet 3-day raid week)~