DWI Selling Heroic DS Gear/Mounts/Titles.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
You coming back and playing lock? i thought we replaced you with another hpal? <3 just focus on your finals and get internet to play gw2. also happy bday!

JUAT I HAVE A FIRE MAGE NOT A WARLOCK

I'm unfriending you as soon as I get on. </3 And ty!! Can't wait for this class to be over, I can bug you about Mittenz not being 85 pretty soon. :U

08/25/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Shimaula
No money there either. =p

I feel your pain. ]: Some people seem to just magically make gold.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You coming back and playing lock? i thought we replaced you with another hpal? <3 just focus on your finals and get internet to play gw2. also happy bday!

JUAT I HAVE A FIRE MAGE NOT A WARLOCK

I'm unfriending you as soon as I get on. </3 And ty!! Can't wait for this class to be over, I can bug you about Mittenz not being 85 pretty soon. :U

Mittenz isn't 85 yet because your warrior isn't either.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/27/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Lezthanthree

I thought you were powerleveling him smh

Also I have a Sith warrior with shockwave at like level 15, screw WoW warriors...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/27/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Tuonetar

I thought you were powerleveling him smh

Also I have a Sith warrior with shockwave at like level 15, screw WoW warriors...

Nah i powerleveeld my mage. I was waiting for you to come back for mittenz but i'm just gonna wait for the XP reduction in the patch and level while you go play swtor lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/27/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Lezthanthree
Nah i powerleveeld my mage. I was waiting for you to come back for mittenz but i'm just gonna wait for the XP reduction in the patch and level while you go play swtor lol.

juat you have a mage?? Fire spec I hope.

lol I can't not play, I wanna see how holy is post 5.0. Also Prime would hit me with his booster seat if I don't figure out my stat priorities.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

juat you have a mage?? Fire spec I hope.

lol I can't not play, I wanna see how holy is post 5.0. Also Prime would hit me with his booster seat if I don't figure out my stat priorities.

Yea i leveled it with angstadinmak's druid. I'm prob going frost pvp and pve since its viable now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/27/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Lezthanthree
Yea i leveled it with angstadinmak's druid. I'm prob going frost pvp and pve since its viable now.

How viable are we talking? Viable-viable or lolraid-viable?

Painzz is yours? That's the only mage in guild I can't account for.

ALSO DID YOU LOOK AT PALLY AND MAGE GLYPHS?? Also way to use facebook, talking on forums is weird. :'c
Edited by Tuonetar on 8/28/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Tuonetar

How viable are we talking? Viable-viable or lolraid-viable?

Painzz is yours? That's the only mage in guild I can't account for.

ALSO DID YOU LOOK AT PALLY AND MAGE GLYPHS?? Also way to use facebook, talking on forums is weird. :'c

Currently the 3 mages specs are the top 3 dps........Also im not in dwi on my mage and who uses FB? I just have it to spy on people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Lezthanthree
Currently the 3 mages specs are the top 3 dps........Also im not in dwi on my mage and who uses FB? I just have it to spy on people.

How can people tell? I thought Blizzard got rid of log files.

FB = master website. c':
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

How can people tell? I thought Blizzard got rid of log files.

FB = master website. c':

Simcraft is a wonderful thing. It isn't 100% accurate but it is the closest thing we have really and the fact that all 3 mage specs are 1-3 i'm pretty sure all are viable lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/29/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Lezthanthree
Simcraft is a wonderful thing. It isn't 100% accurate but it is the closest thing we have really and the fact that all 3 mage specs are 1-3 i'm pretty sure all are viable lol.

lol Simcraft can !@#$ off. I tried simming my mage but I was still 5 - 6k behind jrqwjksdfhiodsfn.

Looks like fury's topping the charts again, Proged must be happy. :U
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/29/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Tuonetar

Nerfbat incoming in the next patch.

I can sense it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

lol Simcraft can !@#$ off. I tried simming my mage but I was still 5 - 6k behind jrqwjksdfhiodsfn.

It's not 100% accurate but personally i think it's the best resource to compare numbers. You just have to know that those numbers are a patchwerk style fight with the best of buff/situations/lust unless you tell it otherwise. Tuo you should how fire mage was with combustion...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nerfbat incoming in the next patch.

I can sense it.

Haha, poor warriors. Enjoy it while you can!

08/31/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Lezthanthree
It's not 100% accurate but personally i think it's the best resource to compare numbers. You just have to know that those numbers are a patchwerk style fight with the best of buff/situations/lust unless you tell it otherwise. Tuo you should how fire mage was with combustion...

YEAH WELL 6k is still embarrassingly low.

I used to use raidbots, but since WoL's kind of not working I don't know how accurate it is anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
blahblahblah tebo said stuff here snip

How to edit posts without deleting?

Also see you on skype/game tomorrow!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
warriors wont get the nerf bat.

all the damage will even out at 90.

silly billy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
warriors wont get the nerf bat.

all the damage will even out at 90.

silly billy.

You obviously are confident. According to the patching history, we'll be among the first to be nerfed. Just sayin'. I can sense it.

:3

08/31/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Tuonetar
Haha, poor warriors. Enjoy it while you can!

I will surely do that. While it lasts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I knew it.

Warrior
- Mortal Strike now does 165% weapon damage (down from 185%).
- Overpower now does 105% weapon damage (down from 120%)
- Slam now does 190% weapon damage (down from 215%).
- Raging Blow now does 190% weapon damage (down from 215%),
- Bloodthirst now does 90% weapon damage (down from 100%).
- Wild Strike now does 195% weapon damage (down from 220%).

Can I get a hug now?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/wrists
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]