[Crossfaction RP] THUNDAR!

90 Draenei Hunter
Moto-rally! Imagine the sound of 40+ bikes and trikes rolling down th' road!

Sunday, July 29th at 4pm server time, Booty Bay to Nesingwary's. We will have non-riders to mark the turnoff through Crystalvein Mines and some high levels to keep down the population of goblin miners.

Events at Nesingwary's [cook-outs, duels, fireworks...] would be nice. Ideas?

If you are interested please ask your guild leader if they might co-sponsor this event and post such intent in this thread.

Is there a biker club on the realm? If not... mebbe there will be!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Steadfast will cheerfully aid in and co-sponsor this endeavor.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Maniacal also offers its aid in co-sponsoring and hosting a Punch Out Gambling Ring at Nesingwary's. Shirt, shoes, and pants of your choosing (only white "fashion" or stat-less gear accepted!), level 85 required. Make bids on your favourite brawlers!

More details to follow. We'll do a bracket system and pre-registration and the like.

Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else you'd like, Syv. We have a lot of time on our hands.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
And a lot of time to prepare. Like... engineering some more hogs!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
July, huh...? Emma -might- have her hog by then.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*noted in my calendar* Whether I'm a Road Guard to tame certain NPC's for the low level participants... or riding my Goblin Trike; I'm there. And, who knows... with this much notice, I might just have to hire an Engineer *wink*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/25/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Emmaryin

This is unacceptable. What needs to be done to make "might" happen?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Mechanohog

12x Titansteel Bar
2x Arctic Fur
8x Goblin Machined Pistons
40x Handful of Cobalt Bolts
1x Salvaged Iron Golem Parts
1x Elementium-Plated Exhaust Pipe

Do you know anyone that could produce a video of this event?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'll sell choppers for 13k, just pst me 'Boggle' if your interested.
Edited by Nê on 6/29/2012 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
06/27/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Charam

This is unacceptable. What needs to be done to make "might" happen?

All it took was Blizz saying that I could have it cross characters. And now Emma has a shiny new chopper and I have no gold xD!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
A few members of Crimson Clouds will make an appearance. How are we preventing this from becoming an all out PvP war? Or is that an option :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Kiresh, it is noted that a group of non-riders will mark the turnoff to Crystalvein Mines. That turnoff is within sight of Gurubashi arena. If waiting gets boring...
Edited by Syv on 7/8/2012 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
07/08/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Kiresh
A few members of Crimson Clouds will make an appearance. How are we preventing this from becoming an all out PvP war? Or is that an option :)

-gasp-

Skullkist should come! :D He's the best undead ever! Though we'll have to provide him with some left arms. I hear those are tastier than the right.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Again...

Does anyone know of someone that could video this event for YouTube?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
CITIZENSNIPS!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
07/15/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Jáyláng
CITIZENSNIPS!

Where might I contact them?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't forget this is coming up soon, people.

Maniacal will be donating a bike to raffle before the convoy departs from Booty Bay for one lucky attendee who is lacking wheels of their own, because everybody deserves an opportunity to ride in style.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
"The THUNDARdome"

After the race come place your gold bids on some of Azeroth's most skilled champions in the THUNDARdome battles as they duke it out one vs. one and climb the ranks for the ultimate bragging rights as THUNDARdome Master!

Spectators, Security, Staff, and Combatants wanted!!

Contact SYNATY directly in-game or through www.maniacalguild.enjin.com

Bookies:
Horde - Beetz
Alliance - TBA

Security Provided By: TBA ((If your guild is interested in representing as Security, please contact Synaty))

Ring Master: Synaty

BATTLING RULES & REGULATIONS

1) Must be level 85
2) All high-end gear, trinkets, rings, capes, relics...etc....etc... must be unequipped to battle.
3) May only wear White quality gear from any starting zone vendors or trash drop.
4) May only use white quality, stat-less weapons from any starting zone vendor or trash drop.
5) Combatants may not use any self-healing abilities. This includes potions and bandages as well as on-click spells and abilities (ex: Death Strike, Flash of Light, glyphed Evocation, etc)
6) Combatants may not use DoTs while fighting, only direct damage abilities and spells. (See Exceptions below)
7) Pets may not be used during combat. They must be on passive until the end of the battle.
8) Combatants may not use Stun, Fear, or Incapacitate effects (Dragon's Breath, Blind, Cyclone, etc). Basically if it takes control away from your opponent, it is not allowed. (See Exceptions below)

BETTING RULES & REGULATIONS

1) Bets must be placed before a match begins. Bets will not be accepted after a match has started.
2) Bets may not be changed mid-fight
3) Bets may not be canceled after the match has started
4) A maximum of 1000g may be bet on a single combatant per fight
5) 10% Payout for all preliminary fights
6) 25% Payout for Final Match
7) Only 1 bet can be made per fight. You may not bet on both combatants.
8) Fighters may not bet on their own fights.
9) Players may not place bets for others

RULE EXCEPTIONS:

1) While Stun and Incapacitate effects are not allowed, Daze, Slow, and Root effects are allowed. (ex: Hamstring, Imp. Hamstring, Frost Nova, Concussive Shot)
2) Random proc. Stuns from normal on-press abilities are considered passive abilities and are allowed. (ex: Impact)
3) Passive class self-healing abilities that cannot be toggled off are allowed. (ex: Leader of the Pack, Blood Worms, Second Wind, etc)
4) Mana return abilities are allowed (and necessary), such as Innervate and Evocation (but not glyphed to heal).
5) Warriors may use Charge.
6) Warlocks may use Howl of Terror.

((This is an RP/Dueling event for both Horde & Alliance. There will be a Horde rep. translating announcements in /say and calling combatants to the ring. Please post in this thread or contact me directly in-game before Sunday if you plan to participate in the battling bracket. You will be paired at random. You must pre-sign up BEFORE the start of THUNDAR race. Any questions, feel free to contact me in-game or leave questions here in the thread regarding THUNDARdome.))
Edited by Synaty on 7/24/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
wow

just... wow
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
wow

just... wow

I hope that's a good wow!

Tomorrow night, people!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]