The biggest problems I see with RBGs on our server horde side are this:
1) There are only a few guilds dedicated to PvP and RBGs, and high-end PvPers in other guilds aren't willing to gquit for this.
2) PUGs are not organized. Most PUGs I've tried RBGing in fail or don't last long, A) because you can't be picky with the group when you've only got a few people whispering you, and B) because nobody has the drive to stick around in a PUG after a few losses.
In an effort to get the ball rolling, I'm forming an RBG group to raise the collective RBG experience on Horde side.
- At least full Ruthless
- An adequate level of provable PvP experience
- Proof of competence with the class/spec you're playing on
- A calm, focused attitude (ragers will not be tolerated)
- Must not be disheartened by losses as the group gets more experience
Leader: Need somebody here with RBG experience who can call out strategies and set assignments. I will be happy to do so until somebody with more experience fills the spot.
Target Caller: Insertion
1) Flag Carrier:
2) Healer (Hpal):
3) Healer (Disc priest):
4) Healer (Resto sham):
5) DPS (Rogue/mage): Insertion
6) DPS (Rogue/mage):
7) DPS (Ranged):
8) DPS (Ranged):
9) DPS (Ranged):
10) DPS (Melee OR healer):
As of now, I will be running RBGs every Thursday and Saturday from 7-10. This is liable to change as a core develops and we find a time that fits everybody's schedule.
Any notable PvE pieces (Legendary/Cunning/Rathrak, etc.):
Preferred RBG times:
I'm looking forward to seeing how far we can take this. Apply or ask if you have any questions. Alternatively you can add me on real ID at Ablader1@yahoo.com.