Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
The biggest problems I see with RBGs on our server horde side are this:
1) There are only a few guilds dedicated to PvP and RBGs, and high-end PvPers in other guilds aren't willing to gquit for this.
2) PUGs are not organized. Most PUGs I've tried RBGing in fail or don't last long, A) because you can't be picky with the group when you've only got a few people whispering you, and B) because nobody has the drive to stick around in a PUG after a few losses.
In an effort to get the ball rolling, I'm forming an RBG group to raise the collective RBG experience on Horde side.
- At least full Ruthless
- An adequate level of provable PvP experience
- Proof of competence with the class/spec you're playing on
- A calm, focused attitude (ragers will not be tolerated)
- Must not be disheartened by losses as the group gets more experience
Leader: Need somebody here with RBG experience who can call out strategies and set assignments. I will be happy to do so until somebody with more experience fills the spot.
Target Caller: Insertion
1) Flag Carrier:
2) Healer (Hpal):
3) Healer (Disc priest):
4) Healer (Resto sham):
5) DPS (Rogue/mage): Insertion
6) DPS (Rogue/mage):
7) DPS (Ranged):
8) DPS (Ranged):
9) DPS (Ranged):
10) DPS (Melee OR healer):
As of now, I will be running RBGs every Thursday and Saturday from 7-10. This is liable to change as a core develops and we find a time that fits everybody's schedule.
Any notable PvE pieces (Legendary/Cunning/Rathrak, etc.):
Preferred RBG times:
I'm looking forward to seeing how far we can take this. Apply or ask if you have any questions. Alternatively you can add me on real ID at Ablader1@yahoo.com.
Edited by Insertion on 6/25/2012 7:23 AM PDT
Too bad Duskwood is a t-ball team compared to other servers, and has a talent pool of negative eleven.
We get it, you hate Duskwood...
I'm trying to keep it in-server. I figure if more people on server get RBG experience more will be interested. :#Too bad Duskwood is a t-ball team compared to other servers, and has a talent pool of negative eleven.
OP is playing with a sodahs fanboy. OP's has lost a large amount of intenetz.
Edited by Nick on 8/3/2012 1:16 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.