Cy@ the Bottom is looking for...

90 Goblin Priest
Cy@ The Bottom is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild. Our goal is to break into a higher rank both US and World.

We finished T13 server 2nd behind Pie Chart, and US 252nd for 10 Mans in Perfection-Firetree prior to our transfer to Kael'Thas.

Our guild site is: cyaatthebottom.enjin.com

Arenas:

Sunderella is looking for a Rogue and a Holy Paladin that are interested in some serious 3s. He is looking for players with at least 4k resil and experience in 3s at 1800 and higher.

I am looking for an affliction warlock, a fire mage, or a rogue that's also interested in doing some serious 3s. The group will be Spriest/Rshaman/you. Again, please have 4k resil, and some experience in 3s, as well as time to spend in arena. We aren't looking for someone interested in playing games for conquest cap.

Outside of our raiding roster (meaning we are not looking for raiders to join group 1 at all) and our search for arena partners, we are looking for players of all interests to help the guild grow on the server. Here's what we're recruiting for:

• Group 2 is a casual group and is looking for a Prot Paladin, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest with a Shadow OS, a Rogue, a Warlock, a Mage, a Hunter, and an Ele Shaman. Group 2 will be running DS only Wednesday nights from 6 server until 9 server. Please be at least 8/8N with an interest in doing heroic modes, as well as competent. We're asking for a 390 ilvl. If you have any further inquiries, feel free to talk to Eclïpse or Cathedra/Gnarbles.
  • We are also building a guild RBG group and are looking for a FC DK, a Holy Paladin, a Discipline Priest or Boomkin, a Rogue, a Frost Mage, and a Warlock. Please have at least 1650+ experience and be able to devote a night or two to RBGs. The specific days are to be determined, but will be starting at 730pm server (CST). Our RBG leader has led 2k + groups.
  • We are looking for anyone interesting in leveling in the guild. If you want a home to level in, you are welcome to whisper anyone for an invite. All level are welcome, and there are several people looking to level in the guild that you will have to quest or dungeon with.
  • We are also open to other PvPers joining, and are more than welcome to create another RBG group or make premades for BGs to have fun with. If you are interested in joining us for any type of PvP, whisper Scarbles, Eclïpse, Sunderella, or Cathedra/Gnarbles.
  • We're looking for players who are interested in Beta testing with those of us in the guild with a beta invite. We are leveling multiple toons, trying out monks, and will be testing the pet battles as well as check out arenas and bgs.
  • We are also looking for players that are 90 and raid aware to come test with and to go over feedback. The current classes I'm most interested in are Frost/Unholy Death Knights, Hunters, Resto Shaman, and Resto Druids. If you are not one of the mentioned classes, you are still welcome to join the guild to discuss mists and the future it holds for you and your toon. If you are not testing with your 90 yet and are on Gilneas, feel free to contact Eclïpse on retail. This is more for people interested in Theorycrafting for their classes to figure out what specs, rotations, and stat priorities to optimize dps.
  • We are looking for farmers for Mists of Pandaria. We are in need of a miner, an herbalist, a skinner, and a fisher. I'd prefer to have one for each instead of one person responsible for half or all of them to allow our raid group immediate access to all of the mats we require instead of chunk by chunk. We will only be buying in bulk at set prices, and they will be subject to change as the Auction House fluctuates. Whatever we don't purchase of your storage you are free to hold on to for us to purchase at a later date, or sell on the AH yourself. We will keep you up to date on what mats we are desperately in need of, and what mats we aren't going to need much of as time in Mists progresses.

We're looking for specific race/class combinations to receive our Stay Classy achievements. I will be paying 250g to the first of each race/class combination to reach honored and remain in the guild until the achievements are completed.
  • Orc: Hunter/Rogue/Shaman/Warlock/DK/Mage
  • Tauren: Druid/Hunter/Shaman/Warrior/DK/Paladin/Priest
  • Troll: Mage/Rogue/Warrior/DK/Warlock
  • Blood Elf: Hunter/Rogue/Warlock/Warrior
  • Undead: Rogue/DK/Warrior/Hunter
  • Goblin: Rogue/Hunter
    • We are not looking for more raiders for our core group at this time, nor are we looking for any raid leaders to start other groups. We do not wish to run any more than 2 10 man groups with the exception of an alt run. Our goal is not to have competing groups within the guild.
    Edited by Eclïpse on 6/27/2012 1:55 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    06/25/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Eclïpse
    Goblin: Rogue/Hunter

Too man goblins in this guild. Come save me.
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Priest
    I'm leveling the Goblin Warlock and Shaman, that's why there's less of those we need ;)

*Edit: We don't need a troll priest anymore*
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Rogue
    OOB
    I have a lvl 11 rogue.

Are you ready for the awesomeness? I can carry. No lies.

I have like 18 slots in my bags to carry stuff.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    Bump
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Priest
    Bump
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    4.8k resil pvp set. and a 396 ilvl pve set 8/8 reg done
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    Pmub
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Shaman
    Bumppette
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    Back to the very top.
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Shaman
    Bump
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    Interested I'll contact you guys in-game
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Priest
    We need a frost mage, warlock, and a disc priest.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    Bump for new needs for Mists.

Group 1: Holy Paladin.

Group 2: Holy/Disc Priest and a Warlock

Please be experienced with your class and have knowledge of the next tier of fights (to a degree). If you have any questions contact myself Shadowwordfu, Coldfx, or Sunderella.

Looking forward to Mists!
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Mage
    Bump for Group 2 <Cya At The Bottom> for Mists of Pandaria

Group 2 is currently a casual raiding group Wednesday nights 7:30-11pm Server.
    We are 4/8H Dragon Soul, working on Heroic Hagara.

As of right now, we are only a Wednesday night group, but we may extend another day or 2 during Mists.

Group 2 is looking for either a Mage or Warlock for their group in Mists.

Please be experienced with your class, and have knowledge of tier fights.

If you have any questions, please contact: Shadowwordfu, Fuchi, or Shadoesaint.
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Priest
    *bump*

Group 2 Heroic DS run tonight 7:30 server. Still may need a qualified mage or warlock for tonights run. Must meet reasonable min requirements - ilvl-390 - 8/8n mode - know heroic fights! If you are interested and we need you. Loot will be open roll for need, main spec.
    Wisper or send mail to myself Advil,Shadowwordfu, Fuchi
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD... they are Canadian sympathizers. Plus Tuukka is bad at LoL and hes fat. Pretty much all you need to know.
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Priest
    lmfao show of hands of who thinks canadians should have their own servers?
    Edited by Shadoesaint on 8/31/2012 1:42 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]