@Joy

45 Tauren Paladin
Just got a message from work - one of the girls hurt her knee and is going to be out for a week, so they're trying to fill in shifts. Not sure when I'll be back today, so don't wait around for me!
Reply Quote
I think it says a lot about the activity level of our realm that we can use our forums like this.

*looks at realm name, erases the L* There, I think that's more appropriate.

(not that I'm complaining, mind, I generally like the peace and quiet)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
No worries, though I wish you could have come with me. They've added in a lot of great toys from the quests that you get to keep!

The Turnip Punching Bag - essentially a portable training dummy that last for 5 minutes and has 750 million HP. Has a one hour CD, dangit

The Turnip "Paint" Gun - throwns a ball of orange "paint" (you don't want to know what it really is) at a friendly target and turns them orange for 6 seconds. 5 min CD

There's also a Watermelon Bomb trinket. Pretty much your typical has a stat and a proc trinket except it also has an on use - thrown a Watermelon at non-player enemies to cover them with a sticky watermelon goo that snares them for 3 secs. 5 min CD
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Paladin
Oooh, those sound like fun.

I'll probably be on shortly, though if the realm is back up, I'll probably go back to working on my fishing achievements.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]