[H] H DW, Rag, Sinestra sale ended! <AS>

90 Orc Shaman
Well, with mists approaching, we're now discontinuing this offer. Have to get ready, dontchaknow! Thanks to everyone who bought one! Enjoy your new mounts, and we'll enjoy putting your gold to use covering our expenses at the start of MoP! <3
Edited by Azshios on 8/8/2012 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
If you don't mind the mount going from 100% to very rare =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Don't mind me, just stopping by and bumping for this awesome guild :D
Just seems a bit overpriced but every server has its own economy, and it will got to a 1% drop like Invincible and Mimirons head.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yea 300k is a bit expensive for just madness and the mount.
But if you are only one of 2 guilds on the server that are 8/8hm then you can make up your own prices :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We're aware that the initial asking price is high. The plan is to reduce the price over time. However, to those out there who would be interested in buying but are worried about the price, keep in mind that the lower the price goes, the more other people will be willing to buy the opportunity for the mount as well. There may not be enough weeks left in the expansion to get a mount for everyone who wants to buy one if you wait too long.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
How will we respond?
Reasonably.
We've had some good interest already at our current price point, though. If it comes time that it makes sense to adjust it, you'll see a post from me explaining that the time has come for us to adjust the price. For now though, and until further notice, we think 300k for a mount that we assume will be rare in MoP is a reasonable asking price, and our potential buyers seem to agree. =-)

Not everyone can afford it, I understand that, some people will want to wait for the price to go down. There are only so many weeks until MoP, though, and as the price falls, so too will rise the competition for those weeks.

Personally, I think about the black market AH in MoP. What if this mount goes rare (like invincible and mimiron's head before it) and is available on the BMAH. What price do you think will be reasonable to see it go for? I'd pay 300k for a cool mount I wanted that was really hard to get. Not everyone would, but that's okay too =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak(Pandaria's version of Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth) just got its price increased to 120,000 gold in the beta.

120K for a NPC sold ground mount or 300K for a soon to be extremely rare flying mount.. Hmm, doesn't sound so bad to me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I would totally buy this but then I wouldn't know what flying mount to use.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/02/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Adeany

As a druid, I whole-heartedly and completely understand! Bird form is faster, but cool looking mounts are... well, cool looking! :)
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
07/02/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Adeany

How will you lure those innocents into your van without Mim's head?

<3 Adeany
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would you do it for tree fiddy?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Can you have two on one account. I'll support AS in gold for MOP. But we should make a deal for every person I outdps I get 75k back and can make money in the end... What ya think?
Edited by Graash on 7/5/2012 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I think that'd encourage you to dps during times when we want dps to be stopped!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Then we'd spawn bloods too early and wouldn't kill him. So he wouldn't get his mount either! :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I would consider buying one but that price seems way to high.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Lots of people would consider buying one if we offered it for 50g =-p

I think the initial asking price is a reasonable number, but that said, we've gotten a lot of feedback, and I've decided its time to drop the price to 250,000 gold.
Updating initial post to reflect it!

Also: This is a bump to notify that we are now selling H Rag kills for 150k
Edited by Azshios on 7/9/2012 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump to reflect that we are now also selling spots for Dragonslayer titles for 60,000g.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'd pay 60k for ICHYOSHAIA
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]