PREBC HWL BLOODTHIRSTY BATTLEMASTER ROGUE

LF a new home which is y I am posting here I would like to know which faction on destromath dominates pvp wise. arenas.rbgs.wpvp. overall pretty much. i'm looking for a casual elite pvp guild with active players who enjoy regular battleground premades. anyone who replys to this post who isn't actually good I will probably not take anything you say into consideration but I will still read it ehh... >.> with that being said thanks in advance to anyone (whose not bad) that can provide me with some more details on destromath I have a glad alt and 2 other alts i'd possibly b xfering over with this toon
Reply Quote
Wasn't aware that this was Destromath... might want to check your aim slightly, as this is Nathrezim, and you most likely don't want to transfer here, as most of the traffic goes the other way :/
Reply Quote
I copied that from that realms forums so I didn't have to retype it and forgot i'd mentioned the realms name. anyway, wat kind of traffic are we talking about
Reply Quote
since i've made this post which wasn't long ago i've already xfered here without doing much research and i'm almost regretting it within the first 30minutes... LF a guild of good pvprs that enjoy running premade regular battlegrounds & wpvp or i'm gone :l thats wat I get for rushing
Edited by Minnopop on 6/25/2012 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
this is the dumbest thread on these forums.
Reply Quote

Absolutely none of that makes us believe you're a decent player. It just says you've played this game for too long.
Reply Quote
06/25/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Scharfe

Absolutely none of that makes us believe you're a decent player. It just says you've played this game for too long.

k
Reply Quote
Take your elitism to the Alliance side.

If not, GTFOff my server.

I won't be bothering you. infact i'll probably never even play with you so you've got nothing to worry about pal
Reply Quote
4 Worgen Druid
A word of advice from one who has experienced you on the server you keep saying good-bye to, but never seem to leave:

When you transfer to another server, it is a chance to start fresh, no one there really knows what a dork you have been in the past.

Too late here I guess, but there are always other places.

Best of Luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]