Inertia's monday alt raid (4/8H) is LFM

90 Human Priest
Hello Dark Iron!

Time: Monday 600-830/900 server time
Progression : 4/8H
Ilvl required: 390+ preferred, or a good explanation for why you're lower.

I have been running a pretty easy going but ambitious alt raid on Mondays. You are welcome to contact me here or in game to discuss which character you'd like to bring, whether it is your alt or your main. We are mostly looking for 1 tank, 1 healer, and perhaps a standby dps or two. We would like to do this every Monday at 6-830/9 server time. We are probably full on dks, but all other classes will be considered.

It should be noted that this alt raid would be a great place for those players who are interested in eventually joining or applying to our 8/8H main team. We will be watching this Monday run closely for talented and dedicated raiders who we get along well with. This is a bit more relaxed than our main raid, but we still expect those who would like to come to know at least 6/8H and preferably have that much experience on another toon.
Edited by Ellanna on 6/22/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
dang it. stop picking the days we raid
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stop raiding on the days we pick
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
401 ele or 399 heals shaman "Calaa". and i have some people would like to join too, blood tank, mage, pries, hunter both are good player.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LFM. Would love to get 1 player with a strong healing and dps set (priest or druid preferred) to be the 3rd healer on fights that we feel need 3.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Make it Sunday and you got a Druid with crappy OS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah, we've talked about perhaps moving it to Fridays, but for at least this week it's Monday. If there are people who can make Fridays and not Mondays feel free to post here about what toon you'd like to bring.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
let's do this, got my paladin for ya.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
i402 Frost DK here. We where H6/8 when our raid team fell apart 6 weeks ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Girl we be 6/8H, get yo facts straight!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey there, I'm game to bring my 395 Hunter, 393 DK tank, 385 Druid tank, 392 Shaman Heals, or 391 Priest heals for a solid 10m. Preferably my hunter but I'd be down to bring near anything. Thanks much. Hit me back on Avvitar.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I would Be most interested if you need a tank I am 405 Ilvl DK tank previously raided with Worldwide... I am 6/8 experienced looking forward to downing spine and madness before mists hits...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Grubby!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
get this tank so i can heal :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Intradesting. Hay patecloys, add me to real id (foolycoollyfan@hotmail.com) so we can be in touch. Also, Jane, Sophie says you're the main tank.
Edited by Blackchedda on 8/8/2012 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would be intrested in signing up if you still have open slots. I don't currently have much hmode exp but i have reserched the fights. Let me know 398 ilvl boomkin you know where to find me. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]