Human or Blood elf? (Male only)

80 Night Elf Warrior
Hello all, I'm going to be making a pally alt. I will be doing a little bit of pvp and pve. But I might be focusing on pvp more atm until MoP comes out. I want to try and get to at least a decent rating in areans.

Now that you know all of that. I am at a dead end on which race to pick for my new pally. Now I do realize that the human racial is superior to arcane torrent.

However, racials aren't really a huge deal breaker for me, as I know I will not be getting up to 2200 in arena.

So in your opinion, which one looks better in gear (also transmog gear), mounts, and attack animations?
Edited by Gervaise on 6/21/2012 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Everyone knows male blood elves are the superior race. There is only one choice here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well i think the biggest choice comes to what faction you want. In PvP Humans are a LOT more viable with the ability of having and extra trinket. This late in the Expac that is huge since there are a lot of OP choices.

Blood Elf is better for PvE (questionable??) I dont know if this late int he Expac that the mana back from Torrent is even close to the 3% spirit boost from Human. But at the same time its nice.... but point is null if you are Ret.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Warrior
It doesn't matter to me what faction I play. One of reasons why I asked because I can't make up my mind. I do know this is an opinion based question but I'm hoping this will help me narrow down and decide on which race to pick.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well if I had to choose between the racials and faction wasnt an issue i would be human for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Male Blood Elves look incredible as paladins, they rock every tier and have the best melee animations. Also, our mount is prettier. And we wield the light in style.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Humans 4 Eva

-Our Racial is wonderful
-Beards
-Mounts are knight-in-shining--armor--esque
-We have Males

If animations bother you, this might slightly sway you over:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQGEcWimcys

Templar's Verdict is amazing
Edited by Azgalon on 6/22/2012 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
dwarf
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Human cause there are no male Blood elves.

But seriously, why limit yourself to the inferiour sex from the get go. Grow half a chromosome and go female!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Ive always thought male blood elves look so awesome in plate gear. However, I really cant stand their attack and cast animations.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If it's just about the looks female belf or dranei is the way to go.

Human males are hideous. All muscle bound with wierd animations and cro-magnon brows. Unless that's your thing. I don't judge.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
BE males always looked too, feminine for me. I would use another term but eh. I would say human unless you really want to be Horde, which then I'd say be a holy cow.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/25/2012 01:03 AMPosted by Brooksp
BE males always looked too, feminine for me. I would use another term but eh.

I think the term you're looking for is "superior."
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
Cow or dwarf should be the question!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aesthetically, Blood Elves. Their attack animations look cooler and their Blood Knight motif is awesome. Statistically, Humans are just... far, far superior.

I've got Paladins of both. =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
blood elves, they look better in plates and if you ever decide to do hardcore pvp, they have a more useful racial for paladin's. though human has a racial that will allow them the ability of the pvp trink without having to put 1 on, paladin's have a harder time against casters so that silence the blood elves have is a better choice.
Edited by Yosho on 6/26/2012 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
06/25/2012 01:03 AMPosted by Brooksp
BE males always looked too, feminine for me. I would use another term but eh. I would say human unless you really want to be Horde, which then I'd say be a holy cow.

lol, so because they have long hair and are not all steroids up, they look feminine? You know men back in ancient times until the boom of technology looks similar to the blood elves right(excluding the dye & ear)?
Edited by Yosho on 6/26/2012 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]