<Relax> recruiting solid players for mists

90 Gnome Mage
Hello again!

Mists draws nearer and <Relax> is looking for players from the creamiest of crops to push the content hard when it hits.

Opening recruitment to any class, provided you are confident you can out perform a current raider of ours by a mile, have 8/8h, pre-tier heroic experience and can commit fully to a 20+ hour raid week.

Talk to myself or Nerifes in game if you fit the description above, as well as fill out an application at relaxarathor.enjin.com.

Toodles.
Edited by Spotshot on 9/10/2012 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Specifically looking for a full time tank to farm heroic DS and FL, as well as mists progression.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Still looking to trial a few more tanks for a full time core raid spot going into mists. Send tell to myself or Iseria, or fill out an application on our mediocre-at-best website. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
ele/resto shaman LF guild that plans on doing heroic content in the upcoming expansion. Offering lots of raiding experience and exceptional skills. Have realm first experience(Firelands-US Arathor). Pst in game if it sounds like I may fit your group. Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Looking to recruit a full time rogue or a warrior dps. Looking for at minimum 6/8h xp. 8/8h preferable.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Updated for mists.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
In urgent need of a very competent tank for a core raid spot going into mists.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Currently in need of an Ele/Resto Shaman, a Blood DK with a strong DPS spec and a Boomkin.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
LFM healers and eles!
Edited by Failnotice on 9/29/2012 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
LFM HEALERS Pallie,shaman,monk,priest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]