<Fallout> RBG teams recruiting!

90 Troll Druid
<Fallout> is looking for exceptional players for our RBG teams! Our first group is 15-6 in 1 month of RBGs, at a 1786 CR, and Queueing at a 1800 MMR. We are looking into setting up a 2nd group, not an alt group. We are looking for players to add to our roster to help us be more flexible in the 2 groups we are forming. We are not looking to carry people, so we expect people to come with PvP experience and skill to match our own. Must be able to except criticism well, research your classes in depth, have mumble and a working mic, as well as communicate well with the raid. EDIT: Also, we would like to stress that attendance is very important and expect our PvP sector to treat is as you would the raiding sector of any other guild.

For more info, pst Hiasakite, Blueskynoise, Muscularity, or Cadillác.

Send Hiasakite an in game mail to set up a time to speak with me or my real ID, with 2 jobs the times Im on are very inconsistent.
Edited by Hiasakite on 7/7/2012 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Bump, may be looking for an ele sham, hpally, fire/arcane mage, FC
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
BUMP, need an experienced elemental shaman badly.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
BUMP, looking for an an exp/reliable hpally and ele shaman
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Bump, still trying out Ele shamans, pst Hiasakite or Blueskynoise, Arold or Muscularity if your interested
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
thinking about xfering my disc/shadow priest back to horde he has a 1785cr and 2k achievements in arena. Also had 2400 experience on my resto shaman Dropwindfury, my old main back in wrath
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
We could use both a resto sham and a dpriest for the 2nd grp
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Yeeeeeeeeuh.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump, still looking for dedicated PvPers to add to our PvP section!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
In need of DEDICATED PvPers for RBGs, we are running 2 teams now, but we are in need of standbys for both groups, consistent, skilled standbys can be made part of the core team!!

Pst Hiasakite, Cadillac, Arold or Muscalarity for more info!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Still need DPS?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]