Thief and a Faction change.

11 Blood Elf Priest
Recently a human frost mage going by the name of Shadowrama has transferred to the Mannoroth server. Prior to this, Shadowrama was a horde mage on The Underbog server. His recent guilds were “I’m in A Guild To” as well as OTL. In OTL he had been promoted to officer, over this past weakened of June 22/23 he proceeded to empty all OTL guild mats and steal 25K + plus gold. He then faction changed his troll mage to a human frost mage and transfered to the Mannoroth server. As of this post date, he currently is a member of the alliance guild Pink Floyd. I suspect he will probably re-offend and attempt to steal from another unsuspecting guild. Shadowrama, currently still has alt toons on The Underbog: Shadowramma, Scrubforlife, Patient, Cassious and Tweetledumb.
Edited by Blessofdeath on 6/24/2012 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
OTL
All of this information is correct.....shadowrama you truely are a piece of $@(^. Glad to have u off our server. PEace
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
OTL
So this is where the little ninja turd landed. Someone should warn the GM of Pink Floyd. The kid has nerve, he left his alts on TUB.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
06/24/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Gharnef
So this is where the little ninja turd landed. Someone should warn the GM of Pink Floyd. The kid has nerve, he left his alts on TUB.

Who's the #1 TUBGirl right now? I used to play on TUB back in BC.

I iz and i was in tbc
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yea, that's just ... lame.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Hai mannoroth :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So many horde posts in one place.

And they're not even from Mannoroth.
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
Blessofdeath = Moogster
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
Also, moar like ShadowDrama
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
06/24/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Buffbudadan

I iz and i was in tbc

I didn't know you were a girl.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

I iz and i was in tbc

Yeah, I totally do not remember your name and I even played on Alliance.

who you think taught asphyxiate and mexicant how to flex on nerds
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/24/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Buffbudadan

I iz and i was in tbc

What toon!?!? I remember most the hunters that been here awhile lol. not alot of people on TUB sbeen here since that time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

I iz and i was in tbc

I didn't know you were a girl.

Someone maybe getting ideas now hmm..

I iz and i was in tbc

What toon!?!? I remember most the hunters that been here awhile lol. Not alot of people on TUB been here since that time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why do people give idiots access to the GB? As GM of my guild, I am the only one that can take gold out of the GB other than my 2 cogms (who I know irl, well one of them anyway) and the limit for them is 5k. I hope the lesson was learned here.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Once I had a gbank open to everyone, then a level 66 shaman with a name I don't recall took everything and left. I opened a ticket asking for restauration of everything, and closed the gbank forever. I got my items back, not sure what happened to the shaman, and learned my lesson.

Hope my story inspires you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Tell <OTL> guild master "Uchihaobito" to stop giving guild bank rights in exchange for nudes.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
06/24/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Rookerz
Hai mannoroth :D

And zero hello's were given that day D:.
Anyways I find this to be relevant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL1nFIVRSIY
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Once I had a gbank open to everyone, then a level 66 shaman with a name I don't recall took everything and left. I opened a ticket asking for restauration of everything, and closed the gbank forever. I got my items back, not sure what happened to the shaman, and learned my lesson.

Hope my story inspires you.

i love you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]