Any good guilds that help people get gear?

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am currently in the "newbie level 85 stage" and I want a guild that is active and will run heroics and regular cataclysm dungeons with me daily.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Gearing is always a problem for starting out you need to research the spec and gear you need, start with the instances your geared with then work up dont try to go for a carry in a heroic people kinda get peeved if you do not pull your weight.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I would gladly help you, unfortunately you're on the wrong side.
There are stronger guilds over on the horde side though so ask around I'm sure they would help.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There is one here that teaches and runs gear runs. Mature Audience Only. There are a couple of us around. I have a dk I'm gearing. We have a few new 85's. Our core gm tries to get bracers for our new 85's.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
@Malichi

I will check it out!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Grats on 85! I don't have any guild suggestions right off hand, but I love hunters so feel free to tag me if you need assistance with hunter stuff. =-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]