[H] 25m 2/6HM Emergence US #64 LFM

90 Pandaren Rogue
We are 2/6HM in Mogu progression, number 1 on our server, and ranked #64 among 25m U.S guilds.

Looking to add around 2 exceptional dps (preference given to WoL ranked or 90th+ percentile players) for tier 14 heroic content. Could be melee or ranged (full on mages and Spriests). Must be able to sustain high dps in MSV encounters or supply logs that demonstrate that you are a high performing player.

*Preference will be given to dps players that have MSV experience and can show logs!!

Emergence (US-Undermine) is a Horde PvE progression guild created in May by previous top 100 U.S. raiders. Many of our founding members have come back to the game to reestablish ourselves as top tier U.S. raiders during the MoP expansion.

We are looking for exceptional dps (minimum ilvl 465) for our 25m progression team.

Almost all of our MSV kills in the first week were top 100 U.S. 25m and we are number one on our server.

Raid Times:
Mondays- 8:45pm-12am EST
Tuesday- 8:45pm-12am* EST
Wednesday- 8:45pm-12am* EST
Thursday- 8:45pm-12am* EST

*Progression encounters are likely to last to 1am and we ask all raiders to be available till 1am if necessary. Invites usually go out around 8:30pm EST.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded.
- Our raiders pay for nothing - all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs are available to core raiders.
- Raiders are evaluated on current tier performance, raid attendance, and contribution to the guild.
-Loot system = Loot Council (5 member rotating council, 4 out of 5 officers and 1 raider per week).

Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection with very little lag or low FPS.
- Be EXCELLENT at your role and secondary specs in raids. Be willing to take criticism and advice.
- Core raiders must maintain 80% (no more than 2 absences) raid attendance per month.
-Trials are required to have 100% attendance for three weeks straight upon joining.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at:
http://emergence-undermine.enjin.com/

or talk to any of our officers on US-Undermine: Mercone, Icat, Zazey, Gellea

Real IDs / Battle IDs:
GM: Mercone- Mercone#1846
Recruiting Coordinator: Zazey- Real ID: cohenblake14@yahoo.com
Officer: Icat: icats1987@gmail.com
Edited by Mercone on 10/17/2012 5:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
i am 12 but i know my class really welll
i just want loot over anyone else to be honnest cause i am the best
Edited by Tropicanna on 6/26/2012 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You remind me of someone.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
06/26/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Iysdexia
You remind me of someone.

i still got my 410 wep before you clearly cause i was better then you.
Remember lightning rod.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
06/26/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Mercone
We are looking for exceptional players

Wrong server bro
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Be willing to take criticism and advice.

You ask for your applicants to do so and yet when i try to explain something politely to two of your guild mates I get put on ignore.

Mercone, Zkrillex, VØlatile, Icat, Reelio

Give you a clue it just so happens to be 2 of your officers that i never knew were! As I said I was being polite! D:
Edited by Frostfallen on 6/27/2012 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/27/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Frostfallen
I get put on ignore.

How could anyone put you on ignore?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I was being polite! D:

Mr. Fallen when have you ever not been polite? :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I... I just wished people would love one another just as I have come to love everyone on this realm.. Do I ask for too much hammy? :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
06/27/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Frostfallen
I... I just wished people would love one another just as I have come to love everyone on this realm.. Do I ask for too much hammy? :(

wait you love me ?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Be willing to take criticism and advice.

You ask for your applicants to do so and yet when i try to explain something politely to two of your guild mates I get put on ignore.

You mean whispering me your pretty little staff and telling me you're the best on the server? Yeah, really explains to me that you are the best.

Oh, and for the 2/3 Arcane Concentration over 2/2 Imp Scorch? Yeah, doesn't actually affect DPS in any way. It's actually partially useful for Yor'sahj.
Edited by Vølatile on 6/29/2012 2:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Oh, and for the 2/3 Arcane Concentration over 2/2 Imp Scorch? Yeah, doesn't actually affect DPS in any way. It's actually partially useful for Yor'sahj.

KILL THE BLUE OOZE THERE IS NO PROBLEM
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Each core raider in our guild will be expected to reach lvl 90 within 3 days of MoP release as the 25 man progression team will be raiding immediately.

Have you even leveled to 90 in the beta? Good luck finding people who can do this on undermine with each level taking roughly 9 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You mean whispering me your pretty little staff and telling me you're the best on the server? Yeah, really explains to me that you are the best.

Please volatile, be kind... I dare hope not that you take me as being someone like Trop. I would never have admitted to being the best on this server simply because I rarely play on the server, let alone this game anymore. I'm not sure as to what reason i would have to want to say that. I hope you would keep these ill thought accusations to yourself. I have said none of which you have said and I wouldn't want all the nice people on the undermine forums thinking me as wicked. I thank you for your understanding and I accept your apology.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
06/29/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Tropicanna

KILL THE BLUE OOZE THERE IS NO PROBLEM

Slight delay, and its partial usefulness is moot anyways considering this is a mana problem, which we never run into. Thanks for the tip though...

06/29/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Frostfallen

Please volatile, be kind... I dare hope not that you take me as being someone like Trop. I would never have admitted to being the best on this server simply because I rarely play on the server, let alone this game anymore. I'm not sure as to what reason i would have to want to say that. I hope you would keep these ill thought accusations to yourself. I have said none of which you have said and I wouldn't want all the nice people on the undermine forums thinking me as wicked. I thank you for your understanding and I accept your apology.

You said it because you had nothing else to say or to lord over me. Flashing orange text will not get you points in anyone's book. Run along now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You may ask any on this server. I'm a kind gentle hearted young man who one day would love nothing more than to see the world at peace. I say this again, whatever you're saying that I said. I never said. Please let's not argue. Fighting over such a small thing is pointless. If it would make you feel better. I apologize for whatever you're saying that I said.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
06/29/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Frostfallen
You may ask any on this server. I'm a kind gentle hearted young man who one day would love nothing more than to see the world at peace. I say this again, whatever you're saying that I said. I never said. Please let's not argue. Fighting over such a small thing is pointless. If it would make you feel better. I apologize for whatever you're saying that I said.

Clown answer, bro.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Each core raider in our guild will be expected to reach lvl 90 within 3 days of MoP release as the 25 man progression team will be raiding immediately.

hahaha "if you can't get time off from work or school you're a scrub and we don't need you, scrub"

I'm sure requiring everyone to hit 90 within 72 hours of release will go over real well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

hahaha "if you can't get time off from work or school you're a scrub and we don't need you, scrub"

I'm sure requiring everyone to hit 90 within 72 hours of release will go over real well.
you're just jealous you can't be as hardcore as them and still be 6/8 hm in Dragon lands
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
07/01/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Vølatile
Clown answer, bro.

you're not even a good mage why you still talking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]